Technical games problems need help!
I think i was quiet clear in the opening post but i might have forgott to mention it but No i dont run it trough steam since i bought it as disc from a Game shop and i have turned off UAC both those solutions were mentioned in the google posts i looked at.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Imma researching it tommorow after i installed my new cooler, will get back to you with possible solutions i can find.
okay thank you i really hope i will be able to find a solution because i don't really care about the money i spent on this game it's just that i really want to play it.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Alright i couldnt find anything to be honest, have you tried contacting customer support?
And its always worth a shot to try n add it to your steam account.
Yeah i have tried but they seem to be as much in the dark as i am and also i would have it on steam if i could but the version i bought didn't give me a steam code so im pretty much screwd i guess.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

What antivirus do you have? If you have some kind of "Full Protection" edition like bitdefender then that could be the problem.
Try turning it off and try again.

Also download all of the following shit:
.NET framework 3.5 (4.0 doesn't work)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 (32 bit)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (64 bit)

DirectX 9 (redownload if you already have it, you never know it might help)

Before/after you (re-)installed all of this, make sure there are no open processes of the game. I guess it's called LANoire.exe or something?

Hope this helped.
okay well so i know about the Anti-virus thing making it hard to run the game and at the moment im running kapersky so im going to try to turn it of again while trying to re-install the programs one last time and see if it works. Really hope it will work this time.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Are you sure the disk you got isn't crap?
Yeah im pretty sure since it has never been opened and it don't have any scratches and from what i have read this is a regular problem with both the disc and steam version.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Did you already tried out all the things I posted above?
And don't forget to check if you have .NET framework 3.5 and NOT 4.0

And does the cd work on another pc? If you don't have another pc go to a friend's house or something and try it out