Unban Ryder
b]Your name:[/b] [FL:RP] Ryder

Your ban ID: 13799

Banned by: Mahti

Server: v33

Involved: Jarz

Why we should unban you: So i was special service i was in a fight with a guy named mahti all the cops didnt say to me he had a hostage soo.... when I was shooting on him the hostage came outside an I accidently shot him.. no reason to ban me man it can happen by every1 And that with that storming in and killing a teammate i was with a SS guy called Jarz so we go down at garage and we see guys with weapons ( we didnt know they were Agents of government we couldnt know that ) than he says identify we identify i think he couldnt hear us so than he killed my teammate than i killed him and hes friend with a galil shooting on me sooo Mahti u shot a teammate to so dont ban ME for it....

I know I may not post a unban request under 24 hours but this is so random he just banned me i couldnt explain anything no just ban and i already have 6 bans... and i dont want another 1 i accepted all the oher bans but this 1....
Bump sorry for this bump but I really want a admin to look at it and hope to be unbanned so i can play a bit
These appeals take longer than 4 hours. Be patient and wait for Mahti to reply.
I had paramedic in front of me and you kept just shooting without caring about casualties,
Then at the labs your trigger happiness ruined whole RP scenario there between me and 2 others.
(08-17-2012, 05:48 AM)Mahti Wrote: I had paramedic in front of me and you kept just shooting without caring about casualties,
Then at the labs your trigger happiness ruined whole RP scenario there between me and 2 others.

so how should we know you were from government we couldnt know you told us identify yourself we did you ruined it but you couldnt do anything about it cuz you couldnt hear us thinkso u shot my SS teammate so i kill you very logic right? and that paramedic was just a mistake i couldnt see it from so far i had like 35 health
We asked YOU to identify yourselves, That didn't happen another SS got shot logic aye?