Unban request - eddan
Your name: eddan

Your ban ID: 13780

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Server: v33x

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I'm a professional RP'er and I follow your rules and policies 100%.

I was accused of all sorts of shit and they talked shit about me, but that's because i owned all the rebels, rdm'ers rule breakers., etc There was this nice admin who always asked for my opinion and I always passed today. (StillAlive)

Now he left, and there is this other admin Grubby who apparently don't take the time to ask me about some certain issues which players are throwing dirt at me. And he falled for their lies.

Here are the reasons:

"Shooting people asking for all there money,RDM,Attempted RDM"

Shooting people -> I never shot anyone who didn't shoot me. I shot at windows and so forth, and they were around thinking I shot at them. I was practicing my gun skills, then when they started firing towards me. I would either taze or arrest them, in last case, shoot.

RDM -> Never killed anyone randomly. StillAlive can approve. This is a flat-out lie that he proved.

Attempted RDM -> See "Shooting people" I never shot anyone randomly. Okay attempted might be from different perspectives, but I never could state mine opinion.

Last but not least,

Asking people for all their money -> Well I did this, you know why?

There was this 7 year old kid apparently, I walked up to him and his friend and he put up a deagle and started shooting, I tazed him and cuffed him. Mayor was AFK and I told him that I would let him go if he gave me all his money. He just started running, I started shooting at his legs, I had stated beforehand that if he wouldn't stop running I would shoot (happend 3-4 times) I was just banned there at the stop. No admin asking me questions. That's not nice imo.

Here is my STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:1:720746
bump need resolve
bumping again. I also want the admin to resignate for dishonoring my 6 digit steam account.
(08-17-2012, 01:03 PM)eddan123 Wrote: I also want the admin to resignate for dishonoring my 6 digit steam account.

You know I could just deny your request for being an uncivilized brat here? These appeals take longer than 4 hours.
(08-17-2012, 03:14 PM)Killjoy Wrote:
(08-17-2012, 01:03 PM)eddan123 Wrote: I also want the admin to resignate for dishonoring my 6 digit steam account.

You know I could just deny your request for being an uncivilized brat here? These appeals take longer than 4 hours.

It's been 48 hrs... the radio silence really makes me feel the admin in question know he did wrong.... isn't it admin abuse?
Sorry about that, been a little busy.

Now One: Why were you randomly shooting as windows as a cop? Also why would you be firing so close to people? Bullets actually ricochet in this game.. I've been hit tons of times by stray bullets.

Also : You are hinting to me you are maybe beatseat admining? " because i owned all the rebels, rdm'ers rule breakers., etc" Just because someone breaks the rules it doesn't give you the option to kill them...

Two:
If you would of payed attention to our rules.. You would know you can't just ask someone for all there money.. Every time I watched you, You would be firing a gun at someone's feet or firing bullets at there legs. You know cops are issued with Tasers correct? You should know better then to fire a barrage of bullets at someone who is handcuffed... These people who you were asking money from were both handcuffed.. For some odd reason you thought that firing into their legs would be the smart thing to do when they were slowly backing up.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Denied
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub