Hello.
Hey I'm Euan,

I have been playing on Fearless for around 50 hours now, but never have really taken it seriously, but now I want to join the community and be a part of it all! I'm pretty sure I had a forum account just after I started, but I forgot all the details:/ Might as well have a fresh start though!

My Steam name is currently [FL:RP] Euan Cameron, but it will probably change, I'm just dire at creating names for things, so give me time!

I quite like PassiveRP, and barley ever cause any mischief:3 So don't worry about that!

I'm looking forward to playing with you all!
Euan:)
The following 5 users Like Euan Cameron's post:
  • Dubwub, HellShell, Termin, Adman, equal
Hello and welcome to Fearless.
Good to see you enjoy passive RP, so do I. Wink
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Euan Cameron
I like to ram Adman's car and shit, welcome to the server.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Euan Cameron
Ohai dere.
The following 1 user Likes Dubwub's post:
  • Euan Cameron
(08-15-2012, 07:37 PM)Midget Wrote: I like to ram my own car and shit with magic, welcome to the server.

Welcome to FL, I hope you have a great time playing here ;D
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Euan Cameron
Welcome to the server, Hope yah have a blast :p. If you got any questions feel free to shoot away.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Euan Cameron
Hey Euan! Was fun playing with you last night, cya again! Smile
The following 1 user Likes Termin's post:
  • Euan Cameron
(08-16-2012, 08:19 AM)Termin Wrote: Hey Euan! Was fun playing with you last night, cya again! Smile

Yeah it was! Speak to you later man!Smile

(08-16-2012, 03:52 AM)grub Wrote: Welcome to the server, Hope yah have a blast :p. If you got any questions feel free to shoot away.

Thanks! Will do!Smile
Wanna buy my AUGS? Wink
(08-16-2012, 02:01 PM)Termin Wrote: Wanna buy my AUGS? Wink

Haha! I might buy one when Gmod is fixedCheese