Bus/Job
Title: Bus driver and his bus. :0

Discription: I saw you guys tested a bus once on the sever and also seen it on other severs,and thought it would be fun. I think we should get rid of the taxi becouse they are a cheap job for n00bs to cdm alot Sad and also they rarly ever come and pick you up and when thye do they charge outragus amounts like 450- 2k Tounge.

Requirements: 50 hours of gameplay, 1 RP point

Cost: 10,000

Why: The taxi is old and you can pick up multiply people at once with the cost of 10$ a ride.

Also a realistic meth lab ive seen this before in rp and perp and thought it would be cool to have here the drugs people dont buy much becouse they dont give benefits like the weed you can sell and make money so people will use it likehave it take 3 parts and the ingreadeants are like 10 cough syrup or kitty litter,bleach idk but it would be cool to have Smile
A bus and a bus driver job are actually being made, and will probably be implemented in gmod 13 when it is released.
(08-15-2012, 02:51 AM)rockchak917™ Wrote: Cost: 1,0000 $
I hope you know you said $1,0000 instead of $10,000
I think this is a good idea.
Don't remove Taxi's though.
They will never be removed. Everyone needs a taxi sometimes.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Rayne
Roleplay points are definitely needed for this. If there is going to be one bus driver to follow a certain route, there is no way in hell I'm trusting a minge for that. Fire engines are bad enough...
The following 1 user Likes Odyssey's post:
  • Absinthe
Something along these lines is being produced, but I +support it all the same.
(08-15-2012, 05:08 AM)Noobias Wrote: I think this is a good idea.
Don't remove Taxi's though.
They will never be removed. Everyone needs a taxi sometimes.

Taxis are only used for CDM by minges.
The following 2 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • NaVi, Absinthe
A bit redundant but +Support

Also, did you know a taxi is on par with the Lamborghini? The acceleration on both is phenomenal,and they both top out at the same speed. The taxi can also take 40mph Turns. It is a supercar that needs to get nerfed.
(08-15-2012, 11:00 PM)Dark Shadowfall Wrote: A bit redundant but +Support

Also, did you know a taxi is on par with the Lamborghini? The acceleration on both is phenomenal,and they both top out at the same speed. The taxi can also take 40mph Turns. It is a supercar that needs to get nerfed.

I was never a le to chase taxi whilst being an officer...

Ontopic
+support

I wanted to suggest this idea myself but thought no one would agree
As oldschool bus simulator player
I support this.
I would say you need one kind of license instead of a rp point.
it doesnt mean you know how to drive a bus if you have a rp point ( i think it will have same handling as a fire truck)
I hope admins think about it : )

Well + support

I cant wait til gmod 13 : )