Un-ban Request
Brick 
Your name: Elliot
Your ban ID: 13667
Banned by: [FL] Grub
Server: rp_EvoCity v2d
Involved: -
Why we should unban you: I was in your server, as I normally am this time of the day. I was SS and was following my orders by the current president. He said no one was allowed to the Nexus. I went to follow the command to warn a person to leave. One guy refused. Another guy went and ran behind the desk. I yelled at them stop and they didn't listen. I shot one down as he was running towards the elevator, and within seconds I was banned for 3 days.  I'm not sure why I was banned, as I was not only doing my job to protect the president, I was enforcing a law he ordered. And also I'm wondering why an instant ban for three days was issued before I was even as little as warned. So I'd like shorted or removed if possible, because I don't really think this ban was necessary and it is the only server I like enough to donate to. Thanks for all of your time, I look forward to your speedy reply.

Thanks
-Elliot
Well lets begin..

You wouldn't SHOOT someone for running past you.. You would attempt to most likely try to taze/arrest them. Also to add, You unloaded a full clip into both of them. A highly trained SS would realize the target is worth more alive then dead. Plus the people didn't have any weapons or didn't pull any. It wasn't like they were really a threat, just mostly a minor annoyance. So I see no reason why you sprayed both of them down in this situation.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Ban Expired and Valid so closing