PLzzz Unban me its the best rp server i ever known :(
Your name: Suicider#1>>Glazzmonkey

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:14155724

Banning Admin: Evo

Ban Length: 100.000 min

Reason for the ban: Probclimbing

Why we should unban you:

Hey Fearless rp.
I have played on this server about 15 hours, and loved it very much. I have played over 30 hours for some years and i though that i would like play rp again, and then i got this idea to find this server again and play on it.

It says semi rp and i had played serious. But then me and my freind decided to do a illigel thing in the server and try to make a hidden way to probclimb and we did it and i know it was wrong i though that i not could be banned more than a week but i got banned in over 2 month :O
If i gets unbanned or the ban gets abriged i would get very happy. I will never probclimb on this server again i swear. Blush Thinking
(01-13-2011, 06:11 PM)Suicider#1 Wrote: But then me and my freind decided to do a illigel thing in the server and try to make a hidden way to probclimb and we did it and i know it was wrong i though that i not could be banned more than a week but i got banned in over 2 month :O

You knew the rules and you broke them anyway. That's the worst kind of rulebreak, when it's deliberate -_- You deserve a long ban.

We'll hear Evo's side of it too.
(01-13-2011, 07:36 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(01-13-2011, 06:11 PM)Suicider#1 Wrote: But then me and my freind decided to do a illigel thing in the server and try to make a hidden way to probclimb and we did it and i know it was wrong i though that i not could be banned more than a week but i got banned in over 2 month :O

You knew the rules and you broke them anyway. That's the worst kind of rulebreak, when it's deliberate -_- You deserve a long ban.

We'll hear Evo's side of it too.

isn't it allowed to have fun sometimes Sad?

But could not just reduce the ban to 1 month or something like that i can't wait 2 month man. I got a lession and i wont do it again Smile
You can have fun but Dont brake the rules to have that fun.

I remember banning you for 2 days for something... RDM I think

Your buddy Suicider#3 rat'ed you out so I gave you 2 days cause I got many complaints of you RDM'ing :/
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
You guys had a massive propclimb all over the slums and you were told by other members to delete it.
You didn't do it, so I gave a ban.
The ban is justified since you deliberately broke the rules wich makes it worse.
Also you suck at RP so go back to your "serious" DarkRP server cause I can't believe you played on a real serious server.
-Signature removed-
(01-13-2011, 07:56 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: You can have fun but Dont brake the rules to have that fun.

I remember banning you for 2 days for something... RDM I think

Your buddy Suicider#3 rat'ed you out so I gave you 2 days cause I got many complaints of you RDM'ing :/

every time my freind does something, im allways the one that hangs on the blame. Because players miss read my name . But i can tell that i not got banned for 2 days. I talked to the president when i was in jail and said that it wasn't me and he said that he would found something out. but it was suicider 3. I was in the server and i asked a admin how long he was banned.

(01-13-2011, 08:02 PM)s.J. Wrote: You guys had a massive propclimb all over the slums and you were told by other members to delete it.
You didn't do it, so I gave a ban.
The ban is justified since you deliberately broke the rules wich makes it worse.
Also you suck at RP so go back to your "serious" DarkRP server cause I can't believe you played on a real serious server.

i can tell you that we didn't got message about deleting them and you don't how well i played rp. You haven't been on the server every time i was there.
PLzZzz couldn't you just recuce the ban to 1 month. I don't think i would play on the server about 2 month in the future Cheese
I know you suck man.
Seriously, I don't need to play with you all the time to know you suck alot.
Just the actions you just did prooves how "good" you are at RP.
LUL I IZ BORED LETZ DU PROPCLIMB =D
OH YAH GUUD IDEA TROLOL =D
-Signature removed-
(01-13-2011, 08:27 PM)s.J. Wrote: I know you suck man.
Seriously, I don't need to play with you all the time to know you suck alot.
Just the actions you just did prooves how "good" you are at RP.
LUL I IZ BORED LETZ DU PROPCLIMB =D

OMG you can't all the time being a good rp'er thats completly boring, i bet that you also have done some stupid things
(01-13-2011, 08:27 PM)s.J. Wrote: LUL I IZ BORED LETZ DU PROPCLIMB =D

LOL! I love you.. xD!

(01-13-2011, 08:31 PM)Suicider#1 Wrote: OMG you can't all the time being a good rp'er thats completly boring, i bet that you also have done some stupid things

You actually pissed me off now.
If you find rp boring dont play rp.
nuff' said.