Glad to be here
Hello my name is Toxic Sn0w,I have been playing recently playing cop and have been facing alot of crowbars to the face while being a cop. Ahaha but I know that Fearless is a great community and I just need to hang on when there is those minges running around,I would like to make alot of friends in Fearless and be in big groups and clans and all that! Please Add me on Steam if you want to do an rp,or just play around on Cityrp. I love building and being in big rp events so please pm me if you want too! Thank you Killjoy for making me an awesome signature!
My Steam name is Toxic Sn0w
Welcome, enjoy your stay Tounge

Remember to read the rules :-D

Good luck!
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

cool to see new comers in the community welcome
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Welcome to the Fearless community Toxic Snow, I like your signature by the way Smile.

Hope to see you soon.
Welcome! Cheese
That is a really boss signature.
Hello and welcome to Fearless, I'm sure you will love it here.
I guess I'll see you in-game. Wink
(08-13-2012, 12:37 AM)Andreas Wrote: Welcome, enjoy your stay Tounge

Remember to read the rules :-D

Good luck!

Already took the time to read the rules!

(08-13-2012, 07:29 AM)Adman Wrote: Hello and welcome to Fearless, I'm sure you will love it here.
I guess I'll see you in-game. Wink

Already loving it,Please Add me if you would on Steam,you seem like a very nice guy and a person I would like to paly with.
Hello Toxic Sn0w

I wish you welcome to our Fearless Community's Forum !!
Smile

See you soon !!

Totally did not copy what John McLane says on every Newcomer threads :3
The following 3 users Like Campress's post:
  • Blonde, Flux, Termin
Welcome captain! Yeah, Killjoy sure is a nice person. See you on the servers and forums! :-)

Hello Toxic Sn0w,

I wish you welcome to our Fearless Community's Forum !!
Smile

See you soon !!

Unlike more than 75% of the members of Fearless, I welcome new members! Even if I copy / paste, fuck it ...
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 2 users Like Generation's post:
  • Haarek, HellShell