Unban Request
trouserlessliam

Killjoy

rp_evocity_v2d

a
dear admins, i believe that you should unban me because i have absolutely no recollection of raiding anyone other than the president. if this is the raid you are referring to then i didn't prop climb to raid the president. the only time i can think of when i may have prop climbed during a raid was when i built my defense for the president against raids as a member of the SS. this, however, isn't possible because i asked an admin to check my defense because i was concerned i had gone over the door limit, Ruxandra responded to this and told me that my defense was in fact considered prop climbing (which i didn't know) so i took it down. also i can't seem to find the ban request on the threads, only my ban in the ban section, so i don't actually know which raid i am being banned for. so, if this isn't enough to get me unbanned could you perhaps send me a link on this post to the request so i can see for myself and jog my memory.

i've just looked at the approved ban requests under the "past 10 days" option and can't find mine, i don't understand, i went on the server and while i was joining instead of saying "you're banned from this server" i got "Kicked by console:reason at ferlessRP" as if i had been banned ingame by an admin even though i was loading the game up, so i don't know whether this is a mistake or you've took my approved ban request down or what?...
It appears the SteamID was entered incorrectly in the ban request, resulting this situation here.