Poll: Should the Crowbar be removed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
45.65%
21 45.65%
Not sure.
8.70%
4 8.70%
No.
45.65%
21 45.65%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crowbar, What's it good for?
(08-12-2012, 08:42 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: Its way too overpowered and scripted unrealistically
If it was like, taking out 25 stamina per one hit and wont be like "10 swings in 3 secs" I would be happy with that. Also if its damage would be decreased to 10 HP
Outherwise
Im always losing XM auto shotgun against crowbar *turning of GMOD*
Narf CROWBAR
Its cheap, overpowered and unrealistic in usage

uuuh... mate, a crowbar can kill a guy with ONE hit in the head, but to be in a game. Yes its way too OP
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
+support, it has no roleplay value at all.

(08-12-2012, 08:34 PM)hellshell Wrote: I carry around a crowbar sometimes for safety

What are you protecting yourself from?? most likely other people with crowbars or if they have a firearm, then its wrong that you should even have a chance against them.
(08-13-2012, 09:09 AM)Anakonda Wrote:
(08-12-2012, 08:42 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: Its way too overpowered and scripted unrealistically
If it was like, taking out 25 stamina per one hit and wont be like "10 swings in 3 secs" I would be happy with that. Also if its damage would be decreased to 10 HP
Outherwise
Im always losing XM auto shotgun against crowbar *turning of GMOD*
Narf CROWBAR
Its cheap, overpowered and unrealistic in usage

uuuh... mate, a crowbar can kill a guy with ONE hit in the head, but to be in a game. Yes its way too OP
*Me Pointing shotgun at you at distance 5m*

1)Try and make a sudden move
2) Try just not missing me while swinging
3) Try and swing at least half of speed of what you can IG
Have you even swing crowbar once in your life?
In real life you will do none of those things above

Optional:
4) If you are minge you can break those 3 things above
+ Support
I think the damage and attack speed should be nerfed, and perhaps when you equip it your walking speed is also reduced.
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
The crowbar in it's current state does around 35-40 damage per hit and can swing twice every second..
That out damages most if not all hand-guns.
(08-13-2012, 06:12 PM)Sub-Zero Wrote: The crowbar in it's current state does around 35-40 damage per hit and can swing twice every second..
That out damages most if not all hand-guns.

Handguns???
it outdamages M3 (being pointed on body rahter than head)
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Sub-Zero
i think either the crowbar needs to be nerfed severely or removed its OP and doesnt give much rp possibilties
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
It could also be used as a tool, I use the crowbar for my car mechanic RP and it would also be an option to remove it from weapons and delete the damage/speed and add another animation and sound. It could then be added to some kind of tools section in the market where you can buy screwdrivers etc. for RP.
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
+ Support. Remove Remove Remove. It is a griefing tool. I have lost at least 30k in guns and ammo because of tihs. Not to mention the countless people who find it necessary to C-bar a cop arresting someone. I would love to see this thing removed and replaced.
[Image: 212bukl.png] Thanks Termin!