Poll: Should the Crowbar be removed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
45.65%
21 45.65%
Not sure.
8.70%
4 8.70%
No.
45.65%
21 45.65%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crowbar, What's it good for?
Title of Suggestion: Remove the crowbar.

Description: The Crowbar is mostly used as a weapon in tight spots when your not able to equip a real firearm or is afraid to do so in case you lose it. Mostly used by players that want's little or nothing to do with roleplay and more Garry's Mod GTA.

Why: I'm clueless how many times in close quarters or in public when someone who has a gun to their head equip a crowbar and goes mental. This weapon as i known it has very little RP value if any at all, It's mostly used by so called "minges" to strike down a more superior victim.

I do not think I'm alone here, I've even seen admins refer it as a "minge" weapon...

Peace!
The following 6 users Like pItr's post:
  • Sub-Zero, LowerFlowerPower, equal, Termin, Rayne, Haarek
Completely true. Overpowered cheap minge friendly weapon. I would love for it to be removed. It doesn't even deserve a nerf.
I carry around a crowbar sometimes for safety, i'm not going to waste my time by using rifle, pistol or shotgun ammo to shoot 1 person. and it takes an long time.

+ You can actually RP with it

-Support
Its way too overpowered and scripted unrealistically
If it was like, taking out 25 stamina per one hit and wont be like "10 swings in 3 secs" I would be happy with that. Also if its damage would be decreased to 10 HP
Outherwise
Im always losing XM auto shotgun against crowbar *turning of GMOD*
Narf CROWBAR
Its cheap, overpowered and unrealistic in usage
i cant tell you how many times guys who i engage in combat with say a galil pull a crowbar and kill me in 2 hits crowbar is way OP and granted it does have rp possibilities but very little and usually is not used for rp
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Not sure when they'll get round to it, but the attack speed MUST be reduced. Not just for the fact that it is overpowered as it is, but also to add more realism. You'd be hard pressed to be able to swing a crowbar as fast as you can like this in real life.
I think we should make it not a weapon that you can attack with, but if we add car damage it could be a expensive repair tool for your car

- Support
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Don't even think about removing it.
We need to fix it, have you tried swinging a crowbar even half that speed in real life?
Reduce its speed and damage drastically, but keep the same price.
Its a nice weapon to keep out without the fear of losing money.
And also, if you're so 'scared' of the minge, then fight fire with fire and you yourself carry a crowbar as defence. It's cheap, reliable and effective. Turn the minges' tool against them!
The following 3 users Like Adman's post:
  • Noobias, Abrupt_Silence, Nevy
The only reason people hate it is because its a really stupid, cheap and humiliating way to die.
When used properly and not just running around bashing shit, its pretty awesome.