Ban Request Soeplepel
Exclamation 
Name of player: Soeplepel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:13359385

Time in GMT: Saturday August 11th 2012 - 1pm55 / 2pm00 (GMT+1)

Server: rp_EvoCity_v33x

Summary: I was the rebel leader, and when i was outside my apartment, i saw this guy, he talked to me (we don't understand anything). He saw a cop, fired on the first, then went away, fired on an another one. After he took his car and tried to CDM me, he missed me and CDM'ed the cop!

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hy6K4OcBMg

Video Posted!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
He was protecting me from an arrest...
Too bad you cut somethings out, because the 2 people tried to random taze me. Try to drive a bmw with nitro, it's super hard! The cops also broke the NLR.
(08-11-2012, 03:15 PM)Soeplepel Wrote: Too bad you cut somethings out, because the 2 people tried to random taze me. Try to drive a bmw with nitro, it's super hard! The cops also broke the NLR.

Maybe about the first, it wasn't RDM, i don't know, i'll let judge admin for that!

About the 2nd COP, during 00:00 to 00:10, he is on the right, next to the window, he didn't move, and when he came back, he saw you shooting, and you shoot him down!! How could he tazes you while being AFK? Very Hard ...

No proof about NLR broke ...

Today, you multiple times killed me, i didn't say anything, but i kept this recorded scene in case that you do something again similar (and it happened), and when i was in my apartment, you broke the door and said "oops" with crowbar in hands, i decided to post it because as it said in my signature "I'm cool, but don't annoy me!". And ask to players on this community, i post RARELY ban request, and when i post Ban Request, this is that the guy really abused and annoyed me!!!
(08-11-2012, 03:24 PM)John McLane Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 03:15 PM)Soeplepel Wrote: Too bad you cut somethings out, because the 2 people tried to random taze me. Try to drive a bmw with nitro, it's super hard! The cops also broke the NLR.

Maybe about the first, it wasn't RDM, i don't know, i'll let judge admin for that!

About the 2nd COP, during 00:00 to 00:10, he is on the right, next to the window, he didn't move, and when he came back, he saw you shooting, and you shoot him down!! How could he tazes you while being AFK? Very Hard ...

Today, you multiple times killed me, i didn't say anything, but i kept this recorded scene in case that you do something again similar (and it happened), and when i was in my apartment, you broke the door and said "oops" with crowbar in hands, i decided to post it because as it said in my signature "I'm cool, but don't annoy me!". And ask to players on this community, i post RARELY ban request, and when i post Ban Request, this is that the guy really abused and annoyed me!!!

That guy was not afk he tried to taze me, like i said. And wtf are you saying, i didnt kill you at all. You killed me because i entered your house and the fucking door was open...
To be honest, I've seen this guy before, and no matter what, I think he should be punished for MICSPAMMING. Using voicechanger programs is EXTREMELY annoying, and he does it constantly.
(08-11-2012, 03:30 PM)Soeplepel Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 03:24 PM)John McLane Wrote:

That guy was not afk he tried to taze me, like i said. And wtf are you saying, i didnt kill you at all. You killed me because i entered your house and the freaking door was open...

I never let a door open, certainly not on V33X and without admins connected!

(08-11-2012, 03:32 PM)Verenikin Wrote: To be honest, I've seen this guy before, and no matter what, I think he should be punished for MICSPAMMING. Using voicechanger programs is EXTREMELY annoying, and he does it constantly.

Agree. +1
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding RDM and vehicles usage.
Suspension will be applied for 2 weeks .

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator