Chimp's unban
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for Posting in a thread without the sufficient right.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting consistently to the wrong forum/category
User warned for Posting in a thread without the sufficient right.
Uhm anyway, I agree to the unban.
I know Chimp, and he roleplays really much... he taught me how to roleplay... just to get that out of the way.

In any other game, or server - using a glitch is stated as "Clever use of game Mechanics" and that is NOT the users fault, that's the developers.

Maybe it's not roleplaying using such glitch... but to be honest, whos fault is it that this glitch is there? I know right, yours.

If it's a glitch that YOU made possible, how come he's the one paying for the mistake?

I understand that if the glitch, grants only ONE player an unfair advantage over the other players on the server - he should get banned.. but that's not the thing here, everyone could use it.

I work with this kind of administration... so I'm really not going "HELL YEAH, NICE DONE ADMINS!" because it's not.

A few weeks ban, maybe a ban from cars for... 100 hours played, that would be.. kinda fair, but not this. This is pure nonsense.
I also play with chimp, he's a great roleplayer. He has done lots of different rps with me, so to say he only raids etc is very unfair.

But Mixen,He saw a glitch and used it, then showed others. He's admitted he shouldn't, you arguing about it isn't helping his case.
(08-16-2012, 05:05 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: I also play with chimp, he's a great roleplayer. He has done lots of different rps with me, so to say he only raids etc is very unfair.

But Mixen,He saw a glitch and used it, then showed others. He's admitted he shouldn't, you arguing about it isn't helping his case.

I'm not trying to argue, as you would know if you read it.
This is simply not fair.
Users warned for posting in a thread without the sufficient right. Thread locked and pending the reset.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Done.