Chimp's unban
Your name: ChimpBalls

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban) 11449

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Beflok

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) Both

Involved: (Who was involved? Me, beflok, whoever else I told about the glitch.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

So, a while back I was "Voted perm, abusing car inventory glitch and spreading it around"
I'm not sure why I was banned at the time I was, as I had been on vacation for a week and on the day I was coming home I got a pm on the forums from a friend saying I was perma banned.
Now I'm not sure why Beflok started the vote or whatever it was to get me banned when he did. Maybe he was looking through the logs and saw I had been using the glitch that previous week.
Or maybe he had already seen before that and it was just taking a while for them to decide. But whatever the case was, I found it strange.
Now the first time Beflok saw me use it I really didn't think much of it as it went something like this:
So I pull up next to Beflok while he was fishing at the lake
I use the glitch
Beflok: Cheater
(I was talking over mic at the time)
Me: Whaa?
Beflok: I know what you did =P
Me: Suuuuuure

Then we both proceed to fish.
Now the second time, which was quite a while later, when he saw me use it he said something like "dude that's a glitch. Don't do that anymore"
And I didn't for a while, but of course, old habits die hard. I know it's not an excuse but I did continue to use it after that. And I really wish I hadn't.
Now as for spreading it around, in all the cases it was a friend of course. And in most of those cases (2 or 3) his car was stuck and I was only trying to help.
I know that's not an excuse either and that I shouldn't have done that but I was only trying to help.

I really wish I hadn't used the glitch and I really want to be forgiven for using it. If I do get this second chance I can assure you I will never abuse or spread this glitch in any way.
Abusing a glitch is one thing, but spreading it around makes it even worse. Also, everytime I saw you on, you did absolutely no RP whatsoever, just made forts and raided.

I vote for a no.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I actually rp'd quite often. I may not always get points for them but prior 50-75 or so hours prior to the ban, I stopped contrawhoring, weed farming, and raiding completely and just rp'd most of the time.

And I still remember back when you were doomforting with me and my rebel buds.
I will agree with an unban if you accept your inventory and money getting wiped. Also the glitch needs to be fixed first.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
What would wiping my money and inventory do? Punish me? The glitch didn't give me extra items or anything in my inventory. I would think after being banned for 2 months and losing 10 bucks in real life, that would be enough.
I mean really. I literally had the donator status for a week and a few days before I was banned. It was a complete waste.

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of another chance. And I know there's more to the server than guns and money, but for me to lose all the stuff that I have accumulated over 601 hours I spent on the server...
It almost doesn't feel like it is worth it.

I'm hoping we can agree on something else, but if the only way I will get unbanned is if you get to wipe all my stuff, I guess that's how it has to be. I'm just hoping it won't come to that.
These are your only options here, you're facing a zero tolerance policy.
As Killjoy stated, you have two options: Wipe and unban or no unban. Simple as that.
Credit goes to Jamie.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Lol Ruxandra Removed my post. Sup.
(08-12-2012, 11:49 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: As Killjoy stated, you have two options: Wipe and unban or no unban. Simple as that.

Thanks for making that abundantly clear. But I still want to know what wiping my money and inventory will do.

Not knocking the unban deal or anything. Just wondering.
(08-13-2012, 02:12 AM)ChimpB Wrote:
(08-12-2012, 11:49 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: As Killjoy stated, you have two options: Wipe and unban or no unban. Simple as that.

Thanks for making that abundantly clear. But I still want to know what wiping my money and inventory will do.

Not knocking the unban deal or anything. Just wondering.

It's our punishment to you for abusing a glitch and spreading it instead of contacting us and making a report of it.
Credit goes to Jamie.