Ban/blacklist For Dottorrent. (witnesses are needed)
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
Dottorrent

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
Steam_0:0.26061362

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
About 19.30- 20.00 somewhere between there
Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) V2D server

Summary: (What happened?)
He basicly sucks at being a cop, He shot a bunch of people without reason, For example he killed Vortex 4 times or more just because he was ''speeding'' He even killed him then tried to arrest him after killing him. He tazed and arrested people without reason. We tried demoting him(Atleast according to president) But he always seemed to join again. The purpose of this is not to get him banned actually but more blacklisted from the police force. He always had his gun out when he was patrolling the streets and he pretty much shot at everything.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get) Right now i have no evidence but a couple witnesses like Musse and Vortex And pretty much everyone in the server at this time. (Couldnt record because my fraps is broke at the moment)
(08-10-2012, 06:08 PM)Zerorex Wrote: Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
Dottorrent

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
Steam_0:0.26061362

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
About 19.30- 20.00 somewhere between there
Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) V2D server

Summary: (What happened?)
He basicly sucks at being a cop, He shot a bunch of people without reason, For example he killed Vortex 4 times or more just because he was ''speeding'' He even killed him then tried to arrest him after killing him. He tazed and arrested people without reason. We tried demoting him(Atleast according to president) But he always seemed to join again. The purpose of this is not to get him banned actually but more blacklisted from the police force. He always had his gun out when he was patrolling the streets and he pretty much shot at everything.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get) Right now i have no evidence but a couple witnesses like Musse and Vortex And pretty much everyone in the server at this time. (Couldnt record because my fraps is broke at the moment)
I witness him killing me over and over (spawnkilling) as a cop.
I think you need evidence, not witnesses, but i was being arrested by him for walking past him, and once he tazed a propkiller over and over again and jumped on his body, i think he changed his name to someone else's name to avoid people.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Well i think if there are enough people typing here what he did a decision can be made out of that. And he got a 7 day ban but not for this it was something else.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator