GriiM
Name of player: [FL:RP] GRiiM

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25686928

Time in GMT: 11:30pm GMT

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: I was in the nightclub scene near the flea market when somebody threw a molotov, I didn't notice at first until I looked at the fraps footage, GRiiM has had some sort of grudge on me for the past week or so, he's killed me a few times for petty reasons and then acts as if he was unprovoked, he constantly revenge kills and I seriously don't know what is going on half the time

Evidence:

RDM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_6T2x9vr9Y&

Previous RDM and back seat administration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjVhUgRwM...e=youtu.be

I also have eye witnesses and other victims, StopDropKaboomSlan is one of them, can't remember the other guy who kept on getting killed

EDIT: Hectik is being killed in the second video for no reason what so ever, he told him to leave so he did, then started to crowbar him on the way out, Fear rp was his excuse but if so an admin should of been called
For the past week? No, just tonight I've had a hatred on you because as you will see in my BR on you and Hectik the pair of you were ruining our passive RP with the nightclub.

On the first video I don't remember that kill, without audio makes it a little harder too. My best guess is that you threw the Molotov because I don't see Hectik anywhere in the video. I can't remember exactly.

On the second video I warned him to leave with a gun aimed at him, he did and then he came back again moments after so I killed him. DerStorm witnessed this because I definitely remembered him saying something along the lines of 'Remember, I'm always watching'. And I think he told me not to do it again, can't remember 100%.
I'll admit I may have been too extreme with killing him because earlier this evening the server crashed forcing us to rebuild everything, then there was a DDoS attack but we were all still determined to carry out the passive RP. A little later you guys then come along and start to Molotov us so I was pretty angry because you wasn't allowing us to do it properly.

Btw, StopDropKaboomSlan was your get-away driver, correct? He stayed in the golf while you two got out to throw molotovs and quickly got back in, drive around the block and return for more. Of course he's going to side with you.

One more thing, can I ask why you don't have any sound recorded in the videos, how do I know that there wasn't something said that could be evidence to why I killed you? It appears that your PC doesn't have any problems with fraps so did you take the sound out after? At the start of the first video you hear the the very end of whatever The Enemy Snipaah was saying.
He was un armed and you killed him when he was running out of the building, desperate attempt to get be banned with the propblock video when it wasn't even my prop i was trapped
(08-10-2012, 02:10 AM)GotTheLife Wrote: He was un armed and you killed him when he was running out of the building, desperate attempt to get be banned with the propblock video when it wasn't even my prop i was trapped

Yes, he only started running when I attacked him though.

My bad, I see that it was Hectik who blocked you in there so I've fixed it.
I witnessed you and hectik just minging the shit out of GRiiM's passive RP. Randomly mollying, etc.
What the fuck, grim. If I had fraps up I could record those times that you killed me for no reason, blamed me for molotovs I didn't throw and then rdm me infront of everyone. I don't know if morky caught you doing it or not but you aren't innocent here.
(08-10-2012, 10:17 AM)Hectik Wrote: What the ***, grim. If I had fraps up I could record those times that you killed me for no reason, blamed me for molotovs I didn't throw and then rdm me infront of everyone. I don't know if morky caught you doing it or not but you aren't innocent here.

Blamed you for molotovs you didn't throw? You and Morky were contantly throwing them, there were a load that failed to ignite on impact too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ALqJ0XsIr4

Don't dare come on here and deny you did anything wrong.
You were contantly returning to the club and minging and ruining the event.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator