Luremus unban request
Your name: Luremus ©

Your ban ID: 3658

Banned by: Pinkie Pie

Server: Global?

Involved: Only me and Pinkie Pie. (in a steam chat.)

Why we should unban you: The ban was not related to the server, it was just a simple steam prank.

The reason i got banned was because i typed "/me is hacking you" in the steam chat. And from what i have read steam chat logg is not valid evidence..

I really liked the server and i'm missing it really bad right now -_-
You do realize how often do we get attacked and so on? You're pranking the wrong people there.
He's right, we shouldn't ban him from FL for this just because things he does to his friends via steam. He should just get blocked.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I doubt you're giving us the full story here, Mikey knows better.
That is actually the full story...
That basely is the full story and I remember this...

This was around the time when we had Evo2 not 33x and I remember a lot of admins around that time were getting DoSed and he randomly messaged me "/me your getting hacked" which I though it was a threat and I blocked and permabanned him because I was taking no chances that if he was or not.

Now if I remember correctly he told me before it was his friend who got on his account and said it. Cause from what he told me a long time ago that him and his friend like to log into each accounts and type that to random people on their friends list as a joke. But I didn't take it as a joke and did what any admin would have done at that time.

Now for his unban I see it fine for him to be unbanned because it possably was just a joke but at that time I took it serious and wouldn't unban him because he could have been liying to me. But time as passed and I think it was just all a joke.

Just next time if your friend wants to do jokes like that again make sure he/she knows who their talking to before saying something cause you can say the wrong thing and stuff like this can happen.

Reviewed and accepted for unban

Case closed
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]