Unban Request
Your name: Bradley

Your ban ID: 12920

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: I was playing the v33x when i got banned

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: My brother, who was the official minge of my current ban, no longer has access to my steam account, nor my copy of garrysmod, the ban 1 before the active one, was a ban for propkilling, that taught me my lesson, i cannot think of a valid reason why i would want to do it again, all i want to do on your server is roleplay, not minge, i was abit of a minge at first i admit to that, but i will take the blame for my brothers actions, i know sharing an account was abit of a bad idea, so was favouriting the server whilst he has access to it, but like i said that will no longer continue, i admit to 1 propkill, thats it, and killing a cop who was killing me, and i have served 15 days of my ban time for that, i just wish to spend the rest of my summer playing your brilliant server, unbanning me will give me time to prove to all of the FL staff, that i can be good at roleplay, i wouldnt of donated to the server if i was purposely going to abuse it, i didnt realise what i was doing my first few bans, then i got used to good roleplay, and started making good friends on the server, whatever happened that day, was entirely my brothers fault, shall not happen again, thankyou for your time fearless.
Hmm, propkilling is a serious rulebreak..
But since your brother got a new account and he's not going to play on yours anymore, I'd say these 15 days should've learned you the lesson.

I'm vouching for an unban.
No. It was not your brother. You admittied it yourself in one of our discussions. Next time, try some honesty, you might actually get a shot at an unban.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.