Ban Request x8
(08-09-2012, 07:43 PM)OnePiece Wrote:
(08-09-2012, 06:57 PM)TheRealNiimo Wrote: Well,To be honest ,we did abuse him,But we shouldnt be banned , only blacklisted for like 1 day as a cop and ss,I didnt taze that much ,
The most of the time i just standed and watched , But You OnePiece,were tazing him too...

i was unemployed...

Not at all times
Well , I am sorry too for my 1 taze , and the laugh too...
(08-09-2012, 09:11 PM)TheRealNiimo Wrote: Well , I am sorry too for my 1 taze , and the laugh too...

you became aware of the fact way too late especially kiddys like you shoudlnt be allowed to play the game and especially little kids playing ss are the worst on this server and btw its double rule breaking because ss is only allowed to defend the president not go around and do police job i thought you learned that from your earlier ban
(08-10-2012, 09:03 PM)Oldschool Wrote:
(08-09-2012, 09:11 PM)TheRealNiimo Wrote: Well , I am sorry too for my 1 taze , and the laugh too...

you became aware of the fact way too late especially kiddys like you shoudlnt be allowed to play the game and especially little kids playing ss are the worst on this server and btw its double rule breaking because ss is only allowed to defend the president not go around and do police job i thought you learned that from your earlier ban
who are you, and what are you doing on this thread?
Random your saying you shouldnt be banned but you were the 1 who propkilled sooo.... +support
(08-11-2012, 02:22 PM)Ryder Wrote: -Snip-

Admin warn everyone who posts in this courthouse thread.
Also, the "-/+ support" only works in suggestion thread, and you dont know the slightest what this thread is about do you?
That includes Oldschool and Ryder. They were not with us at any moment.

I admit the propkill, but i actually tried to stop the tazing.
Request reviewed and approved.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator