Ban Request x8
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)

random OMG
Mesh
Skakiller
[FL:RP] Pachanga
Niimo

and more people (you can see in the video)

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)

random - STEAM_0:1:33722992
Mesh - STEAM_0:1:43725736
Skakiller - STEAM_0:0:29441177
[FL:RP] Pachanga - STEAM_0:1:40340344
Niimo - STEAM_0:1:48349026

and more people

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) 08/08/2012
03:15 GMT+2

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) V33X

Summary: (What happened?)
Ss and officers abusing there taze gun. they tazed randomly a new fearless player ( he had about an hour in the server). they rdm him and came back to his spawn and tazed him again. Rand0m 0mg prop killed him too...

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)

CDM + Abuse - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DHlNMFX5lo

Prop kill + Abuse - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY_dRIrth...el&list=UL

all the Government abuse - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzMi-5the...el&list=UL
I constantly said: STOP TAZING HIM, STOP TAZING HIM!
I dont see why i should be banned for that.
I dont see why i should be banned for saying: Stop tazing him, stop tazing him!
And im pretty sure you were involved. Soo, if im being banned for what i supposedly did, you should be too.
You are as involved in this as anyone else.
I think i have video off OnePiece doing this aswell. Let me render the out the footage to see if i can get names
Well,To be honest ,we did abuse him,But we shouldnt be banned , only blacklisted for like 1 day as a cop and ss,I didnt taze that much ,
The most of the time i just standed and watched , But You OnePiece,were tazing him too...
(08-09-2012, 06:57 PM)TheRealNiimo Wrote: Well,To be honest ,we did abuse him,But we shouldnt be banned , only blacklisted for like 1 day as a cop and ss,I didnt taze that much ,
The most of the time i just standed and watched , But You OnePiece,were tazing him too...

I also say him provoking it in chat he was laughing and saying stuff like xD
(08-09-2012, 06:57 PM)TheRealNiimo Wrote: Well,To be honest ,we did abuse him,But we shouldnt be banned , only blacklisted for like 1 day as a cop and ss,I didnt taze that much ,
I stood and watched and i did not contribute to the tasing as much as other people did, but we do deserve some kind of blacklist. I am sorry for what i did. Onepiece did some stuff i am sure... In the begining slim shady flamed me for having a female dress on, saying sexually unaccpetable things.
Disappointing, guys.
I said: Stop tazing him, stop tazing him.
If i whould have killed the tasers it whould have been backseat administration and that is not tolerated.
I tried to reason with people to stop.

Here it goes... I rand0m 0mg, am sorry about what happened and it will not be repeated, i am sorry to all affected players, yes you Onepiece(no hard feelings right?Tounge) If i chould have contact with slim shady i whould have said sorry.
I WILL NEVER CONTRIBUTE TO SUCH THING.
I only see rand0m 0mg waking the guy up in your last video, he's not knocking him out.

i was unemployed...