Down with the tax whore! Ninja stile
Basicaly we was on the sever and the pres was doing no or little laws(4 laws in 10 min). And the laws he was doing were lazy and unthoughtful. This upset saphire(my character) because the taxes were also high. So in her opinion he was abusing his city for money.
So me and adman ingaged in a rade to sort this. However negotiations when bad when the pres called for help infront of adman. Thus risking our lives by requesting people that are likely to shoot us.
So then adman delt with him as he felt and we left. However they way we left was in the stile of RP you rairly see. Sneeking in and out of strongholds. This is when we bypassed to ss and then a third ss stood there like in a stealth game. This was fun for both of us and all the events went along nicely.

Don't belive my proness? Well see it for your self!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuTzYIDTz...e=youtu.be
Goverment:
No or few laws

President:
Noob with friends to protect him so he doesn't die

Tax:
Max = 30

Polyonax pezzzz:
Unhappy

Help:
Adman

Exit:
Ninja!
Special thanks to adman for assisting me in bringing down this president who couldn't do the job correctly
The following 1 user Likes ukpezzzz's post:
  • Adman
Ahhh that was funny. The exit was just too ninja!
Nowadays its waaaay to easy to get into nexus top and get out of it unseen, even with security system on nad full building patrol
I use nexus as a training course Smile

7;03 WTF he really didnt saw both of you XD

I think two of you prepared well for Hitman: Absolution Wink
You can't raid for taxes or "Bad laws".
The following 2 users Like Mahti's post:
  • Flux, Nevy
He was an awful president hardly regulating his awful police force. Why wouldn't you be able to raid for bad laws? The very essence of them makes them 'bad'. We're not talking about minge laws, we mean he wasn't protecting the people. Sorry if there's been a misunderstanding.

I was prepared to do some roleplay, but his constant calling for SS on radio despite being tied up tried my patience...
Why do people always raid?
The word these days pisses me off... there are so many other, better, more fun ways of approaching it.
You could have started a protest, boycotted, anything else, but you chose to have a bloodshed, and even break the rules.
Trust me, protests work, when I was president at one point, I had the whole government scrambling to handle the protest, so if you think it doesn't work you are wrong.

Lets think of it this way - the United States is in trillions and trillions of dollars in debt, Obama is one of the most hated people on this planet because he had the courage to step into the hot seat and take the blame for everything wrong with the US, and our tax system is far beyond wrong. That being said, nobody has raided the president for it. He is the president, he can make taxes as high as he damn well pleases. You don't raid for it, you buckle down, get a job and deal with it.
Hmmm, sorry you feel that way, I tend to avoid raids myself but I must admit things were quiet and boring. I would have attempted some roleplay but have experienced this president before and nothing good would have come from it. Thank you for your input.
The difference is that its a game.
I knew protest wouldn't work because the president didn't cair because he was locked in his office tax whoring.
They don't raid in real life because its not something to get shot over. Pluss there is no respawns in real life.
We didn't have any blood shed. We only shot the president because he called for help which was basicaly trying to get us killed by bringing the whole armed forces us.
What rules did we break? We had our resons that adman has explaind and the only rules i have sceen broken are from goverment.
EG:
  • Double dooring
  • Calling for help when hostaged
The following 1 user Likes ukpezzzz's post:
  • Adman
So you killed him as a solution to his rulebreaking?
Nice job! That just makes you even worse!
The president should have called for help, two idiots were in his office for no reason.
If there was truly an issue regarding the president, and I am aware he was bad, then get an admin.
You don't go up their and kill him. It is still FailRP and a random raid.

Both of you failed pretty badly here.
(08-09-2012, 10:49 PM)Bobandy. Wrote: So you killed him as a solution to his rulebreaking?
Nice job! That just makes you even worse!
The president should have called for help, two idiots were in his office for no reason.
If there was truly an issue regarding the president, and I am aware he was bad, then get an admin.
You don't go up their and kill him. It is still FailRP and a random raid.

Both of you failed pretty badly here.

[Image: Rustled%2BJimmies.jpg]