Problems Joining v2d
Thumbs Down 
Hey guys, just recently when I join the v2d server I crash after sending client info. The only way for me to join is to join v33x then join v2d during the same session. This has only happened to me over the last 2 days. Anyone got an idea what the problem can be or how I can fix it? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also it's been taking me around 8 or more minutes for the server to load (not just as the problem above occurred). Is that normal?
Just happened to me to.
Crashing like in "hl2.exe Stopped Working" or is simply freezes. If it freezes then it's completely normal.
(08-09-2012, 05:06 AM)Catkillerfive Wrote: Crashing like in "hl2.exe Stopped Working" or is simply freezes. If it freezes then it's completely normal.

Crashes
Hmmmm, worked fine yesterday but I haven't been on today. I'm going to have a shower then I'll see if I can join. :S

Ok, well I've tried it out just now and found I got in without any problems. I have no idea what's going on. Sorry, :/
I have a same kinda problem.

I join V2d and whenever the server crashes, I decide to join the game right away. I then crash, the same thing happens on V33x
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I also have a problem on V2D. Everything goes default..
[Image: A2595F312CDB0841CC0AD6CF6E2A5B25F17F734B]
Skeptical
Yeah I had that before.

Everything is fixed for me! :L
I have that problem, it crashes my gmod when I try to connect lately
Yeah fixed for me now aswell.