Careers | The "Ding Fries Are Done" Thread
Careers!

It is the way of life that as we get older, we persue a career that we think suits us best. This career would essentially be the profession you tackle until retirement. However some of us are not so lucky to persue our desired career either because it is a complicated path or you are just plain lazy Cheese !!!

As a member of the Fearless Community, I wanted to find out what other players work as for a living and whether they enjoy their job or not. No matter what your job may be, feel free to share it!

I'll start off:

Profession: Mental Health
Position: Healthcare Assistant in Mental Health
Do I enjoy my job?: Yes! It is something I hope to be doing from here on out!
Why did I choose my job: I chose my career because my family do the same sort of stuff and it got me interested immediately. I'm 19 and have been doing this job for a year and a half. So far, no complaints Smile

OK GO!
Well I'm 15 and still in full time education so I have no job yet. However, I've been to events and have been looking around and at the moment, I will be pursuing a career in medicine. I am fascinated with science and think a medical career would be amazing. Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • VerteX
(08-08-2012, 05:17 PM)Adman Wrote: Well I'm 15 and still in full time education so I have no job yet. However, I've been to events and have been looking around and at the moment, I will be pursuing a career in medicine. I am fascinated with science and think a medical career would be amazing. Tounge

You could go to the armed forces next-year Tounge
recently (not really) turned 17

Courier

Since I love walking around the Moscow and learning its parts I decided to start from what I can mix woth the things I like Smile

Aiming for electrical engineering though
I'm 16 years old, and this is the first time I want to study something, and this thing is Graphic Design. How did I know it? Because I get bored of things easily, but I've been since I was 11 years old wth Photoshop, and I always liked it. I also tried with After Effects and always I get fun with it.

Am I good? I have to care if I am good or not? Maybe I'm not going to be the best and maybe I'll have to live hardly. But is the thing that I love and I want to study it.
R+ L = J

Actually this is rare, because we don't have many threads like this in this community
It will make us all know each other a bit better

My English level won't be enough to describe to what point I'm talking about
But i might describe it just as a VERY USEFUL THREAD
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Zamar
(08-08-2012, 09:10 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: Actually this is rare, because we don't have many threads like this in this community

What about ''You'' POST! XDXDXD
R+ L = J

(08-08-2012, 10:20 PM)Zamar Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 09:10 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: Actually this is rare, because we don't have many threads like this in this community

What about ''You'' POST! XDXDXD

That's what I am about
I have no idea how to express it on English :•
I want to be a freelance journalist. Or a music journalist. Right now, i work at the local grocery store to earn a few easy bucks :-D

(08-09-2012, 10:51 AM)Tingfinder Wrote: I want to be a freelance journalist. Or a music journalist. Right now, i work at the local grocery store to earn a few easy bucks :-D

Do you get premission to get some fresh fruits back to your home after your work? (works in Moscow)