The Evocity Marine Corp [CLOSED]
We are back up! Nate and me will be active again because we have been busy so this was pushed aside for a while. Comment for apps
[Image: Epics_sig.jpg]
War. War never changes
(09-10-2012, 01:16 AM)epicface11 Wrote: We are back up! Nate and me will be active again because we have been busy so this was pushed aside for a while. Comment for apps

Yes, we are going to put more work into this. Mostly on V2D, but a little on 33X, if we go inactive again for a while, it will be because we are on PS3 on borderlands 2 or BO2.
(09-10-2012, 01:18 AM)Nate500 Wrote:
(09-10-2012, 01:16 AM)epicface11 Wrote: We are back up! Nate and me will be active again because we have been busy so this was pushed aside for a while. Comment for apps

Yes, we are going to put more work into this. Mostly on V2D, but a little on 33X, if we go inactive again for a while, it will be because we are on PS3 on borderlands 2 or BO2.

It takes commitment to run a clan. Hope it turns out well
The following 2 users Like Excalibur's post:
  • Nate500, epicface11
Applicatons are still open! Contact us on here and if you are in we will add you on steam and get you to boot camp! Semper Fidelis Boys
War. War never changes
(09-11-2012, 12:49 AM)gungranny Wrote: Ingame Name: [FL:RP] Gungranny
Hours Played: 240+
Why you want to join: KICK SOME TOWEL HEAD ASS!
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40454676

Welcome recruit! You have been accepted add epicface11 on steam and you will be sent to bootcamp for training.
War. War never changes
Epicface I have completed the new rankings. I need to e-mail them to u. pm me ur e-mail so i may send them and work on each classes role
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
Ingame Name:Elliot ''Silaas" Newmen
Hours Played:102 hrs
Why you want to join:R.I.P Umbrella Corp. Guns...Pewpew
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:38107533
(10-05-2012, 03:28 AM)Silass Wrote: Ingame Name:Elliot ''Silaas" Newmen
Hours Played:102 hrs
Why you want to join:R.I.P Umbrella Corp. Guns...Pewpew
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:38107533

Me and epicface have talked over it, welcome aboard boot (Epic told me to call you a boot)!
Improve the history and information and this could be something, huge.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(11-22-2012, 10:56 PM)CookieMasterz Wrote: Ingame Name: CookieMasterz
Hours Played: 67
Why you want to join: All of my clans that im in (Besides one) Are inactive poop faces. So id like an active one.
SteamID:

So you apply for a clan that hasn't posted for over a month on their clan page before myfloodify posted?