The Evocity Marine Corp [CLOSED]
The Evocity Marine Corp
The Evocity Marine Corps is a group of the most elite military forces in Evocity. They strive for the safety of the citizens of Evocity and will eliminate any terrorist threat with lethal and tactiacal action. They help the police and president depending on the circumstance. Each day a high rank will be training new recruits and helping the official members to get better and improve there tactical knowledge. Guns will be supplied once, if you lose it or die in a mission you will have to buy your guns from then on. Ammo will be distrubuted to every one of the soldiers and they dont need to buy it. Since we think the lethalty of the M4A1 or for RP purposes we call it the M16 is the best weapon for our troops that is the standard weapon we will be using. Each soldier will be using that weapon unless instructed to by a higher rank or by a official. Each soldier will be supplied 3 boxes of rifle ammo per operation and will listen to there squad leaders. We will travel in Hummers because they are the civilian version of the Hmmvee and can hold a good amount of people.
[/align]
How to apply:
Ingame Name:
Hours Played:
Why you want to join:
SteamID:
Add me on steam for contact: epicface11

[Image: Epics_sig.jpg]
War. War never changes
I'd suggest sorting the ranking system out, soldier to staff sergeant?

"Common sense shouldn't be called common sense any more because it just isn't common!"
And some pictures to chear it up.
A big nice detailed Bio would serve it well.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Do the above and you might make something of this, keep it up! Tounge
Thanks still fixing some stuff in this so it isnt final yet.
War. War never changes
Ingame Name: Slendeee Stripes
Hours Played: 356 Hours
Why you want to join: I like the marines, and you wanted me to join because of all my fail clans.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26172239
Your in, even though we are talking right now. Meet me in game
War. War never changes
You think you got what it takes to be a Marine? I'll be keeping my eye on this.
The following 7 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • earl, Nate500, epicface11, HellShell, equal, BlazyToast, Salinsky
(08-12-2012, 07:00 AM)Killjoy Wrote: You think you got what it takes to be a Marine? I'll be keeping my eye on this.

But, *On the brink of crying* Why not my clan Sad