Energetics unban request
Your name: Energetic

Your ban ID: 13400

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d and v33x

Involved: Sienk04, Energetic

Why we should unban you: Me and Sienk04 was just messing around me and him are on skype and he asked me to see how far i could hit him with a prop this was after we were in a car and he accidently ran over someone, Now i've been banned for 14 days for messing around with my friend. Unfair really he wasn't an innocent player doing nothing he asked me to do it on skype.
this is true my car was some how stuck idk if it was engine or not but it was running it was a bit stuck and i asked him to prop push me to see if it fixxed it than it was fixxed and i ran someone over and than he did it again by accident. this was in the middle of the woods and i dont think it sould be a 14 day ban maby just a few day ban from q access i hope you can forgive him. also ruxandra muted me and took away my car for a long time i would appreciate it it if energetic gets unbanend considering he just donated 15 dollars today and now you banned him for two weeks.
They should have at most took away my prop building for a day or something not ban me for 14 days!
(08-07-2012, 10:35 PM)Energetic Wrote: he asked me to see how far i could hit him with a prop

Perfect example of a minge propbashing. Enjoy your ban.