Poll: Does Pandacidal deserve a ban?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.00%
4 40.00%
No
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ban request - Pandacidal
Player name: Pandacidal

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:0:18090791

Time in GMT: 23:45

Summary: Using Whinch to get on the top of nexus.

Evidence: Pictures

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8541/...2d0116.jpg

You can see the metal plate and the "winch" ? other word: rope.
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/5721/...2d0120.jpg

Sorry if it was a little unclear with the pics. I was in 3rd person view at the time.
3rd Person view? :O rrly? How? Confused, forget that! Just see the pics and vote. jeez. It's a lua script.
I see the whinch definately, and I see his is building it on the street.

I will have a strong talk about this with him.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Oh no! Not the talk! D:

xD
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

OBEY THE TOMATO...
haha lol xD idk... seems a little unfair to give him a ban.. but a "strong talk" would be a good idea
I was there the entire time and he DEFINITELY doesn't need a ban...First of all panda (nor me) knew that a working elevator with keypad was not allowed. Second, i've played with panda before and he always followes the rules...unless someone does something like spawn kill him repetitively which is what somone named Fuze was doing at the time, panda acctually told me hes starting a thread to request a ban on fuze. Anyways I hope he doesn't get banned =[
I would like to say, Yes i did use a winch to get on top of the nexus. Although I was new to the server, and was told later on after i got up. I did delete it and was told i can't base on top of rooftops because of the disadvantage to Raiders and Police.
(07-28-2010, 05:00 AM)pur3g0ld Wrote: I was there the entire time and he DEFINITELY doesn't need a ban...First of all panda (nor me) knew that a working elevator with keypad was not allowed. Second, i've played with panda before and he always followes the rules...unless someone does something like spawn kill him repetitively which is what somone named Fuze was doing at the time, panda acctually told me hes starting a thread to request a ban on fuze. Anyways I hope he doesn't get banned =[

Dont say he follows rules Ihave seen him on top of nexus enough and the rules clearly state:" Do NOT try to get up roofs or build on them !"
And then I have seen him in restricted area's such as the lab ...
-Signature removed-
Ok Pandacidal was new, and I was new too, but that doesn't excuse fuZe's stupidity, for new players, not exactly under stand, that we are new, we don't really read the MOTD til' after a while, we just take the past experiences, and put them to use in the server, but I for one have played so many serious rp servers that I thought this server was like that, well I was wrong, fuZe started rdming right in the middle of my peaceful vist, turned deadly, and I was a assassin so I did kill him, and succeded, took his shot, well he got pissy about that, and killed me, then his shot gun disapearing led to me being spawn killed, then his friend [FL:RP] s.J joined, and started to rdm with him, for more of this story go to the ban request I posted labled "A ban til' the end of time."
Other than your shitty pics which clearly show nothing from your stupidity of standing infront of the camera so no one can see, rather post a link to a video of him doing this, also hes new, and you are just posting a ban on him? I mean I know im new, and posting a ban request on two retired players, but still thats diffrent from this, bull shit evidence.
(07-28-2010, 06:51 AM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: Ok Pandacidal was new, and I was new too, but that doesn't excuse fuZe's stupidity, for new players, not exactly under stand, that we are new, we don't really read the MOTD til' after a while, we just take the past experiences, and put them to use in the server, but I for one have played so many serious rp servers that I thought this server was like that, well I was wrong, fuZe started rdming right in the middle of my peaceful vist, turned deadly, and I was a assassin so I did kill him, and succeded, took his shot, well he got pissy about that, and killed me, then his shot gun disapearing led to me being spawn killed, then his friend [FL:RP] s.J joined, and started to rdm with him, for more of this story go to the ban request I posted labled "A ban til' the end of time."
Other than your shitty pics which clearly show nothing from your stupidity of standing infront of the camera so no one can see, rather post a link to a video of him doing this, also hes new, and you are just posting a ban on him? I mean I know im new, and posting a ban request on two retired players, but still thats diffrent from this, bull shit evidence.
As you can see he keeps insulting people all the time dont tell me he doesnt deserved to get killed ... and also banned imo you guys just check the logs and say what you think
-Signature removed-
Excuse me for a minute.
That you are new on the server is great, welcome to the community!
But if YOU don't read the RULES. Then you get a ban request.
That's how it is. And my shitty evidence? If someone DON'T see the winch and the metal plate on those pics I feel sorry for them.
If S.J or his brother FuZe killed you and Pandacidal. Then I am sure they had a reason.