Ban request [Slushy]
Name of player: Slushy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26095815

Time in GMT: +-14:30

Server: v33

Summary: He based there as BMD and I think he killed me cause this are his props. Please check the logs for this

Evidence: Video. Screen I. Screen II.
I can confirm this , Slushy sniped me too when i walked by , and yes , he had contras
I didn't kill you, and the guy who killed you wasn't me if u look closely you can see it's not a BMD, it wasn't a base it was a shop, i was selling stuff there as a BMD, my mates just stayed there, and the person shooting could have been anyone as my door was always open as it was a shop. Please note that it wasn't a flying base. there is not any evidence i kill anyone and that i had contraband.

Niimo i don't even own a sniper. The person who was shooting in the video was wearing a suite, i can't wear a suit because i am not a donator. Why would i have contraband when the base is always open to customers.
Just because it were his props, doesn't mean he was the killer.

I can comfirm that he was NOT the killer.
I was in Slushy's shop when he sold me some leftover weapons. There were no contras at all. I have checked all floors.

If you think there were contras, you can think twice because he had none.
(08-07-2012, 02:51 PM)slushy Wrote: I didn't kill you, and the guy who killed you wasn't me if u look closely you can see it's not a BMD, it wasn't a base it was a shop, i was selling stuff there as a BMD, my mates just stayed there, and the person shooting could have been anyone as my door was always open as it was a shop. Please note that it wasn't a flying base. there is not any evidence i kill anyone and that i had contraband.

Niimo i don't even own a sniper. The person who was shooting in the video was wearing a suite, i can't wear a suit because i am not a donator. Why would i have contraband when the base is always open to customers.

Lolz when i walked in , a guy with a white suit,backstabbed me , when i get back to get my car ( which was parked at the apartments ,) i got sniped ,on the way up there when i was backstabbed ,i saw contras,I am sorry if i blamed you Slushy , But when i saw that there were a ban request on you Slushy.Then i tought it was you
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.
Please note, only circumstantial evidence was provided.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator