Unban Request - Cole139
Name:GreenSchrooms.
BanID:13335.
Admin That Banned: [FL] Temar.
Rp i was in : rp_evocity_v33x.
Involved: I was the only one involved
Why I think you should unban me:

I hit a button that was binded to fap hack menu, i didn't realize until i joined a different server and looked in the console and saw it was binded. I never intended to use it on fearless's server.I enjoy playing on the server even thought i'm a noobie. I really hope that you consider unbanning me.
On the first thread

(08-05-2012, 09:54 PM)cole139 Wrote: My friend told me to type in a command and then i typed it in apparently that is why they think i was hacking i never hacked..

Now this?

(08-05-2012, 09:54 PM)cole139 Wrote: I hit a button that was binded to fap hack menu, i didn't realize until i joined a different server and looked in the console and saw it was binded. I never intended to use it on fearless's server.I enjoy playing on the server even thought i'm a noobie. I really hope that you consider unbanning me.

No unban vouch from me, lying wont get you anywhere.
Infact, I think your ban should be extended because of this.
Lying? I havent lied..

i didnt include friend part be cause it was in the first one
Why did you change story then?
I didn't change anything
(08-07-2012, 01:31 AM)DigitalvDonkey Wrote: I think he was trying to add that he wrote about the friend part in the topic before and was adding this addition information. He also needed to use the template.

You are not related to this, user warned.

(08-07-2012, 01:29 AM)cole139 Wrote: I didn't change anything

Indeed you did, you started off by saying your friend told you to type in a command, after that you changed story to that you hit a button that was binded to Fap menu. Thats funny, I thought you said you didn't hack? If you have never hacked (as you stated previously.) why do you have a faphack bind installed?
He did tell me to the previous day the i hit a button that binded that i didn't mean to.
regardless of if you used or not, every 1 would say they didnt anyway
fact is you was playing on the server with hacks installed
No appeals accepted from cheaters.

Please note, if you ever connect to our network again with cheats installed, you will be permanently banned. You have been warned.