Ban request [FL:RP] Bizzel !(Scam)
Name of player: [FL:RP] Bizzel !

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41945435

Time in GMT: Today

Server: v2d

Summary: I was /advert Buying BMW, then a reply came from [FL:RP] Bizzel ! im selling it for 800k. i logged of to go donate for some money packs, after i donated i came on the sever and met up with him by the rebel spawn, i gave him the money then he logged off.

Evidence::
This is really ruining the RP feel, please get that man banned
Do you have a specific time? I think that would make the admins job much easier.
This is why ALWAYS get your item before giving the money. I gotta read the logs before doing anything.
(08-07-2012, 09:34 AM)PrivateToast Wrote: This is why ALWAYS get your item before giving the money. I gotta read the logs before doing anything.

But then surely people could scam in a reverse way? Anyway, best thing to do is record everything. I suck at FRAPs so I type something like this 'I hereby give you 320k for a Murcielago, understood?' wait for them to respond and then screenshot my giving them the money, and obviously if they disconnected I'd screen that too.
I feel sorry for him hope its all fixed up and dealt with
Ban request Is here Admins not on the other topic.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence (nothing in logs) of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator