Energetic
Name of player: Energetic

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41869383

Time in GMT: 21:30pm

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary:

Breaking FearRP and killing himself to avoid arrest.

I saw him trying to escape from jail, I tried typing to him but he kept walking past me when I started to type. (The video cuts out there because my PC was lagging horribly for some reason) So I pull out my taser to try to stop him but he jumped down the shaft.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQYwKA4sorY&feature=plcp
I did this because i walked into the garage with about 4 other people and the 4 other people were released but then i said release me but you said nah i'm a troll i have a video of this here > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ee7ZssHPCc
It shows him saying no trololol and me up in the chambers running i was the only one arrested all we did was trespass which is not eligible for arrest
(08-06-2012, 09:50 PM)Energetic Wrote: I did this because i walked into the garage with about 4 other people and the 4 other people were released but then i said release me but you said nah i'm a troll i have a video of this here > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ee7ZssHPCc
It shows him saying no trololol and me up in the chambers running i was the only one arrested all we did was trespass which is not eligible for arrest

Really, you did a video for showing just that? What about print screens? Tounge
Yeah, there was other people and the other government were dealing with those. I only saw you.

I said 'Nope trololol' because you was raging on the mic to me and telling me to unarrest you.
(08-06-2012, 10:37 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Yeah, there was other people and the other government were dealing with those. I only saw you.

I said 'Nope trololol' because you was raging on the mic to me and telling me to unarrest you.
So you think its okay just because i was mad because you werent gonna unarrest me to actually jail me after everyone else is gone. That isn't the rules is it?
(08-07-2012, 09:05 AM)Energetic Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 10:37 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Yeah, there was other people and the other government were dealing with those. I only saw you.

So you think its okay just because i was mad because you werent gonna unarrest me to actually jail me after everyone else is gone. That isn't the rules is it?

No, I would've arrested you anyway for trespassing. Especially when there was just an attack on the Nexus which you may have been involved in.
i was watching them do this at this time, he let everyone go except energetic, that wasnt cool you just dont like him because energetic arrested you the other day as cop
First thing you need is proof that i was involved with the recent attack you cannot just assume so if a citizen walked past an area which just had contrabanned in does it make it acceptable if i arrest the person who was walking by
(08-07-2012, 03:02 PM)richardhammond Wrote: i was watching them do this at this time, he let everyone go except energetic, that wasnt cool you just dont like him because energetic arrested you the other day as cop

Seriously? You think that if someone arrests me then I instantly hate them?
If that was the case then I'd hate about half the people on the server lol.

As I said before, the other SS were dealing with the other trespassers, not me. I dealt with Energetic at the elevator while the other government went down to the garage to sort those guys out. If those SS let them go then that's their decision, I made mine.
Also, I'm 99% sure you were not watching at the time as I would've seen you and cuffed you also for trespassing. Also if you was then I imagine you would've attempted to crowbar me to death to save your friend.

(08-07-2012, 03:02 PM)Energetic Wrote: First thing you need is proof that i was involved with the recent attack you cannot just assume so if a citizen walked past an area which just had contrabanned in does it make it acceptable if i arrest the person who was walking by

Actually that's a whole different thing, if the citizen was OUTSIDE the crime scene then I wouldn't accuse them of anything. I would assume that a citizen was also involved if they was inside the house with the criminal, just like you was inside and trespassing the Nexus when there was an attack moments before (maybe even still going on in another part of the Nexus).

Argue all you want about your claims that the arrest was unfair. I still have evidence of Energetic breaking server rules.
If you felt that your arrest was unfair then you should have told an admin and they would've helped to sort it out.
I was outside the crime scene do you think they'll shoot the garage wall?