[Unban request]
Lasse Ngaard

STEAM_0:1:29345860 Frist time I got banned

Banned by: [FL] Mahti

rp_EvoCity v2d

Nihob STEAM_0:0:18221923

I have already written a unban reqest witch got denied, but I really see this as a unfair ban.

The story:
I was Gun dealer and since I had no customers, I was making fun with "Nihob" A friend of mine I have known since childhood in real life. I was calling him stuff like "***" "milkshake" and "White boy". I didn't know that anyone else could hear me, but it wasn't my intention to offend anyone in any possible way. Before I noticed, I was banned for racism for 14 days

Explanation:
I know I've made a mistake, and if anyone else was able to hear me and felt discriminated or offended by my actions im sorry, but 14 days for Making fun with a well-known friend? I mean, come on.
Rules are made to make sure everyone is having a good time, not just to ban people that make a little fun with each other, I haven't caused any harm, not annoyed anybody in any way.
Besides what I did had nothing to do with racism in the context it was used in.
I havent refered to any kind of steriotype, the words havent been used in a conflict or with any intention to harm anyone.
It was just a simple mistake that's all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WUWuB6Hwgc ( From the start to 2:30 specaly show my ponit in this)
Dont you feel safe behind that screen, while F***ing with me!

Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under "-HL Mencken.

"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, will not be presented as a war but as a self-defense against murderous madman. "-George Orwell.
And how could I know he was your friend?
(08-06-2012, 09:53 PM)Mahti Wrote: And how could I know he was your friend?

I can tell him to give you his vertion of the story, as told I know him IRL, I just call him on the phone, he will leave a post here later today.

"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, will not be presented as a war but as a self-defense against murderous madman. "-George Orwell.
(08-06-2012, 11:41 PM)Lasse Ngaard Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 09:53 PM)Mahti Wrote: And how could I know he was your friend?

I can tell him to give you his vertion of the story, as told I know him IRL, I just call him on the phone, he will leave a post here later today.

He tells me that he of some reason cant make a post in this thread, but Iam sure he wants to tell you his story if you add: exileno

If you didn't know it was to him, then Iam sure it has been one big misunderstanding Smile

If I'm walking on streets and hearing you calling someone "***" Rules are made to make sure everyone is having a good time, not just to ban people that make a little fun with each other, I haven't caused any harm, not annoyed anybody in any way.
I'm not insulted but I do not like to hear such things, Make your friend post here and I think about it.
We were just goofin' around while waiting for customers in our gunshop, nobody was supposed to hear it or anything
Alright I hope you have learned your lesson.