Unblacklist request
Name:Zellmer {GER}
Steam id:STEAM_0:0:29363208
Blacklisted job/sToungeolice Officer
Admin who blacklisted you:Sniperwolf
Reason why unblacklist: i did what Sniperwolf told me to do, play proper RP, and afterall the president told us to shoot rebells in the city, so i have been innocent from the start.
You mark that frame an 8, and you're entering a world of pain.
- Walther Sobchak
The president gave an order to shoot rebels on sight - which was fail by him. But you carried it out - killing LOADS of rebels right by their spawn.

IRL cops wouldn't carry out mass murder because the president said so :/

In a few days you can be unblacklisted. But I wanna hear other admin's opinions.
(01-10-2011, 10:01 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: killing LOADS of rebels right by their spawn.

That's RDM, a blacklist is light in this case.
(01-10-2011, 10:01 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: The president gave an order to shoot rebels on sight - which was fail by him. But you carried it out - killing LOADS of rebels right by their spawn.

IRL cops wouldn't carry out mass murder because the president said so :/

In a few days you can be unblacklisted. But I wanna hear other admin's opinions.

I wasnt at their spawn! Or are they spawning at the downtownside of the tunnel? I only killed 2, not loads, your probably confusing me with Zzzap or so.
- Walther Sobchak
There spawn is outside the city, the white house you see when you leave the city. Also the president can't give orders to shoot rebels on sight. He can set that order for the nexus and also call for arrests but not outside the city, as Sniper said that is RDM
Okay, 2 weeks are over now, so i ask kindly about to be unblacklisted now.Angel
- Walther Sobchak
(01-16-2011, 12:09 PM)Zellmer Wrote: Okay, 2 weeks are over now, so i ask kindly about to be blacklisted now.Angel

You wanna be blacklisted ?
Okay.
-Signature removed-
People need to read over what they type.
Okay People sereously, i edited it and you really could unblacklist me please. What do you want? Im writing with a ipod and i sometimes forget letters!
- Walther Sobchak
It is up to the blacklisting admin to decide whether you stay blacklisted or get unblacklisted.