Using mic's to rp
Is there a way we can disable using the mic for role playing? I know its faster then typing but a lot of people just use it for OOC or just acting weird. Its very annoying to hear kids doing weird shit trough their microphone
You can mute everyone.
(08-04-2012, 11:07 PM)Fultzy Wrote: You can mute everyone.

Except the last time I tried to mute someone, it didn't work.
Just say you got music on, then they will type most of the time
The following 1 user Likes Mini-Shox's post:
  • HellShell
voice_enable 0
The following 1 user Likes Gecko's post:
  • William Lionheart
I guess this could be a problem, but hopefully what you'll find is when you get into organised or actual attempts at some proper roleplay, people tend to use just the chat simply for realism.
In proper role play people tend to type , i noticed that what is good. I'll try the console command , i prefer to listen to music while playing gives it a little more fun. Though its annoying to hear somebody come running at you shouting: HEY OFFICER ! HEY OFFICER ! and when you ask what's the problem they say nothing then run off while going teehehehe over their microphone >_>
The following 1 user Likes William Lionheart's post:
  • equal
Do it like my - set no Sound in your name. and when someones comes and u see the mic thing. just .// typ.
The following 1 user Likes Cherryberry's post:
  • William Lionheart
I always was wondering why you had that in your name , that sounds like a good idea thanks
I mean the microphone can come in handy some times, specifically in high octane, fast paced situations regarding raids normally. It can be useful to quickly communicate.
But when people use the mic for stupid reasons then I understand where you're coming from.

@Cherry does that mean you can hear people... Tounge