Corleone random raid
Name of players:Jojo Swoon,KarmaKeith,Disko,_K.A.K_For Tha Lulzz_,Snakefall

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45191908,STEAM_0:0:26963827,STEAM_0:1:22511431,STEAM_0:1:42061127,STEAM_0:0:42990386

Time in GMT:15:00-15:15

Server:Evo_City_v22

Summary:I was making a Obstacle course and a doctor had participated and was telling me how to make it better when Corleone's came in Waving AK-47s around demanding we give them 2k cash each We weren't tied up and had done nothing to them. They then continued to prompt us for cash when they were threatened of being recorded with fraps they seemed to loose interest Disko then spawned The Ball prop in Miscellaneous and left it there.

Evidence:: Akillerboy187 can back me up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDHxU2gxK5g

sorry to the admins that the vid didn't come out right but its all there. Im just tired of rule breakers.
We did had a reason. You were a Diplomat. We were hired by a congressman who asked us to scare you. This is a valid RP reason. And I wasn't the one who asked for the money... Im not sure who.
[Image: ssignaturek.png]

thenks tu Campruss for dis awsum signatur!
(08-04-2012, 03:54 PM)KarmaKeith Wrote: We did had a reason. You were a Diplomat. We were hired by a congressman who asked us to scare you. This is a valid RP reason. And I wasn't the one who asked for the money... Im not sure who.

if you can get this congressman on the forums to say that you had a reason then I will take you out the post. Also you said you hated the doctor thats why you raided in the video and that you wanted 2k from me Im not sure the congressman asked for that?
The congressman is now offline. I will message him tomorrow. But either way, we did have a reason, I don't really have to PROVE, but whatever.
[Image: ssignaturek.png]

thenks tu Campruss for dis awsum signatur!
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.
Please note, video quality does not enable identifying rulebreakers.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator