[FL:RP] Equalizer - Unfairly Treatened, 1 Day for Metagaming, 1 additional day?
GOD, This is an Unban Request...

Remember, we arent all from the United States nor United Kingdom.

You can't expect everyone to just know out straight english correct grammar and shit, I thought it meant something wrong, I made this with intentions to get Unbanned, as I realized no one really gives two flying shits about this I wont.

In my opinion it never sounded like I was higher rank than Grub which I obviously aint, and I DID infact complain about it somewhere else, but again. I don't think nobody really gives two fucks about it.

Also, about me arguing about this matter with you and getting another day for it is just plain stupid in my opinion...

I spared you alot of time by being cooporative and sending you the steam chat, listening to you and being COMPLETE Honest what so ever. STILL You decide to give me another day for this, which I do not undestand.. I could have denied everything and closed the current steam chat which basicly was your ONLY evidence what so ever, since Sub-Zero could've got the idea him self since he was there all the time...

But I didnt, I told you everything even offered a public website for you to actually SEARCH in the logs sparing you some time, you replied "Thanks for making this easier XD" and banned me for ONE DAY.

EDIT: After this I was asking you if you managed to find out how to search, and you replied "The logs seem to crash when I do this" which is very weird.. All you had to do was Ctrl + C, Minimize your game, Ctrl + V when its pasted you'd do Ctrl + F which makes you able to search, this could not in any way effect your game and make it crash.. If so, it would be very strange.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Now that this was actually active again, I would like to here if any solutions is being made?

Is this going to be Approved or Denied or are you gonna wait it out or whats going happen here?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
~Closed to user Request
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub