[FL:RP] Equalizer - Unfairly Treatened, 1 Day for Metagaming, 1 additional day?
Your name: [FL:RP] Equalizer

Your ban ID: 13264

Banned by: [FL] Lt.Grub

Server: V2d

Involved: Fultzy, Grub, Sub-Zero.

Why we should unban you:
¨
First of all, I have many reason to recall this situation as unfairly treatened and Grub hesitating banning friends and such.. But, I wont even bring it up here as it is not the proper section for it...

What I do not understand is that 1 additional day got added to my Ban, I saw Plain RAW Console Logs from after my ban, where it clearly stated "1day" as if he actually used the "1d" instead of minutes, I see no information about adding 1 additional day to my ban lenght.

I'd rather call this abuse if Grub did this, I am here to appeal my ban as I believe it was unfairly handed. What you banned me for never took place, another thing is banning me for excessive amount of time when you told me Fultzy's punishment woulndt be more than 30 Minutes MAXMIMUM, when he broke 2-3 Rules, but you know. He's your best mate, that doesnt matter, we'll let that slip.

That is basicly why I should be unbanned, as there is no reason in adding 1 additional day to my Ban..

The rest of this situation will hopefully be taken up with Higher Ranked and Trustworthy Adminstrators.

Considering my last ban expired 2012-02-01 15:24:31 which is appoximately 182 Days ago AKA, Half a year, I believe this punishment was too excessive.

~Equalizer.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
it was edited after, as for the reason we will have to see what grub says
(08-04-2012, 03:02 PM)Temar Wrote: it was edited after, as for the reason we will have to see what grub says

Exactly, I don't see why anything should've been added to my Ban Length here, even though I had 12 Previous bans. Last was Ban around 6 Months ago.(According to the Ban List)
After you were banned and I got into the logs I read all the arguing and fighting you were giving me so I decided to give you one day extra. I could of went higher because you at some points were flat out being disrespectful but I didnt. Plus the fact you have a previous ban for metagaming which I checked after I banned you. Which means this is a second offense..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
How did he metagame?
Dude, who do you think you are?

"We'll let that slip"?

Your not in ANY standing to talk down to Grub at all.

Do you know how disrespectful that sounds?

Id give you ANOTHER day just for that!

Your making comments clearly undermining the admin mentioned above's ability to administrate.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The second Metagaming ban I got was 1 Year ago when I first joined the server which was "PRESIDENT THEY ARE COMING UP GET YO ASS INTO THE OFFICE!"

2 Days for this situation is way too excessive IMO.

EDIT:

"We'll let that slip" was not intended to be disrespectfull, I don't see how it is neither.

I'll just wait it out in confusion.
How is that NOT disrespectful?

Your acting as if your a higher power than Grub and saying "Oh, looking over your mistake we'll let that mistake slip"

Who are you to let Grubs decisions slip?

Your not a super admin nor the owner of this server, dont act like one.

Beflok is my idol

Infact that nothing happened to Fultzy's rulebreaks nor will happen to Futlzy's rulebreaks I am just telling the truth.

Even though Grub promissed me to look trough the logs about this case, I see nothing done.

AND You missunderstood the meaning of how I used "We'll let that slip" Coffee.. I mean in a sarcastic way that like if somebody broke a rule and you are like, "Oh, its his first rulebreak. We'll let that slip" and like, not do anything about it at all.

My english isnt A+ so I can hardly explain this, what I am saying is. YOU Missunderstood the way I meant it, and since you know basicly NOTHING what so ever about this case I do not understand what you are doing here, with all due respect.
Well then address it in a matter that doesn't make you sound like a higher power than Grub.

Go complain about it somewhere else for godsake, not in a unban request.

If you think its abuse post a admin abuse case.

Beflok is my idol