Unban Request
Your name: [TPR] Mackan

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:41847801

Banned by: Grub

Server: v2d

Involved: Dont know

Why we should unban you: I was going up to the store and told my brother to move around with character so I wouldn't lose my position as Head of SS. Instead of just moving around my character he started to kill people. He's only 8 years old so he did not know anything. I hope I'll get unbanned since I just donated today.

Or atleast make it shorter
I can, sort of, vow for this guy. We spoke on Skype and when he came back from being AFK I told him that he was banned and I overheard him asking his little brother if he killed people. I could hear his brothers say "Mhm" in an almost crying voice and I actually felt bad for the kid haha.
And now i really regret that i didint dc from the server :/
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(08-03-2012, 08:48 PM)Humla Wrote: I can, sort of, vow for this guy. We spoke on Skype and when he came back from being AFK I told him that he was banned and I overheard him asking his little brother if he killed people. I could hear his brothers say "Mhm" in an almost crying voice and I actually felt bad for the kid haha.

skype is metagaming..

~User Warned ~Grub
(08-04-2012, 12:04 AM)jonify Wrote:
(08-03-2012, 08:48 PM)Humla Wrote: I can, sort of, vow for this guy. We spoke on Skype and when he came back from being AFK I told him that he was banned and I overheard him asking his little brother if he killed people. I could hear his brothers say "Mhm" in an almost crying voice and I actually felt bad for the kid haha.

skype is metagaming..

Well he wasent ingame
Look. I honestly have no proof that your brother was playing so how would I know if it wasn't you that felt like gunning down all those people. I will try to work with you here but, I saw exactly what "that SS" did to all those defenseless people.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I just did a similar case like this. Your account is your responsibility. If you let your 8 year old, unexperienced little brother play on your account, you're asking for trouble. Of course he will enjoy shooting these cool guns.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Yes but i said to him that he was only allowed to move with W and S and well i know i where stupid that i didint logout but i really regret that and i hate when people just rdm. i really hope u understand how boring this must me for me cuz i didint play Gmod so much but when i found this RP server ive been playing Gmid like crazy. And if you belive me that it was my brother i will be very thankfull. And i really love this serverHeart.

(08-04-2012, 09:19 AM)grub Wrote: Look. I honestly have no proof that your brother was playing so how would I know if it wasn't you that felt like gunning down all those people. I will try to work with you here but, I saw exactly what "that SS" did to all those defenseless people.

And i have some proof. It was my friend moose that came over and wanted me to come with him to the store and he was there when i said only move with W and S. And when we came back he was shooting people and 1 sec after i got banned and i got super mad.
I like Pink turtles and Green cows.[/quote]
Sorry for the bad spelling :/
I like Pink turtles and Green cows.[/quote]
I vote for a decrease to 7 days.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.