Unban Request (permban)
Your name: Jon The GanJaMan

Your ban ID: 9769

Banned by: [FL] Holdem

Server: v2d

Involved: two police officers, dont remember their name..

Why we should unban you: So the first 2 and a half months after the ban I was playing some seriousRP, I learnt how to roleplay almost perfectly, I havent been banned from the seriousRP server.
I learnt some rules; stop on red light (was banable), dont hit anyone (also banable) dont overspeed (ticketed by cops).
All through I have learnt to roleplay and I wanna return to my fearless friends.
03.08.2012 - jonify
Thanks for me
Seeing most of your bans are RDM, I will only agree with an unban if you get a blacklist on weapons for 200 hours.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-04-2012, 04:37 PM)Soul Wrote: Seeing most of your bans are RDM, I will only agree with an unban if you get a blacklist on weapons for 200 hours.

I agree with perm blacklist on weapons, if i only could sell the guns i might still have =D
Selling guns is possible when blacklisted yes.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-04-2012, 07:12 PM)Soul Wrote: Selling guns is possible when blacklisted yes.

if you blacklist me from weapons, please do it permanent Smile

edit: and no, I swear, I will never have a kill on the statsboard again. if not permanent, 1000hours or smtn ;DDDD
I guess I have to bump this :c
Case pending final resolution.
(08-12-2012, 06:37 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Case pending final resolution.

How is the case looking? Smile
- jonify :3
Aslong as you get blacklisted from weapons for 200 hours (Gametime) I see no problem.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(08-16-2012, 07:50 PM)Holdem Wrote: Aslong as you get blacklisted from weapons for 200 hours (Gametime) I see no problem.

Thanks Smile