Grim_Wolf random hostage
Name of player: Grim_Wolf

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28400917

Time in GMT: about 20 minutes ago, maybe less.

Server: v2d

Summary: I got in with some rebels at MTL where people had made an advert to come with the resistance. Walked in and got random tranqualized and hostaged. Dont know who tranqd me though, maybe you can see on the video, still playing so dont have much time to watch it right now.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF0nZTmtWQA
He tresspassed into our base while the gate had been open to let someone in. Since he was tresspassing, and my teammates gave me the ok, I tied him up. I then run back to make a cage.

You tresspassed in my base. I had reason to hostage you.
Clan Needed Tounge
(08-02-2012, 07:34 PM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: He tresspassed into our base while the gate had been open to let someone in. Since he was tresspassing, and my teammates gave me the ok, I tied him up. I then run back to make a cage.

You tresspassed in my base. I had reason to hostage you.

You guys did an advert that the resistance would meet at MTL. We, the rebels, thought (ofc) that we were welcome since rebels is anti-government. You did not say in your advert that Rebels were banned from your base nor did you say anything before you guys tranqualized me.
We had specifically asked for you to get out, and when you didn't someone tranqed you, and since you were tresspassing I had a perfectly good reason to tie you up and hostage you.
Clan Needed Tounge
(08-02-2012, 07:57 PM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: We had specifically asked for you to get out, and when you didn't someone tranqed you, and since you were tresspassing I had a perfectly good reason to tie you up and hostage you.

Dude, you asked us to leave right after I got tranqed. Really? Like the same reason the incident before the server crash when we were cops and just chillin' on the street?
We did not invite you or any rebels in specifically, we had been inviting past members of an RP there. We did not allow you in, but you ran in anyhow even after hearing some members telling you not to. We even let you go after the video ends, even though we could have kept you since we did have proper reasoning to hostage you.
Clan Needed Tounge
(08-03-2012, 01:15 AM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: We did not invite you or any rebels in specifically, we had been inviting past members of an RP there. We did not allow you in, but you ran in anyhow even after hearing some members telling you not to. We even let you go after the video ends, even though we could have kept you since we did have proper reasoning to hostage you.

Are you for real? Even one of your members said it was random hostaging, thats why you untied me. You can also hear in the video someone asking "is he with us". Nice RP event you guys had, randomly tranqin people.
None of the members said anything about blaming anybody for random hostaging. The only reason someone asked "Is he with us?" is because you sprinted into the base while the door was closing at MTL. In the video it even shows you tresspassing into our base. I had reason to tie you up as did the member who tranqed you have reason.

EDIT: Look where I was in the video at 0:32, found me yet? I thought not. I had already gone to build a hostage center, as I made obvious in my previous posts. Yet you call me a "liar."

"I got tranqd as my first step touched the ground"

Really? Because in the video it looks like you had quite a few steps and we even waited a few seconds for you to leave.

"thats why you untied me"

Another inconsistency, as I was not the one who untied you.

You. Were. Tresspassing. In. My. Base.
Clan Needed Tounge
(08-03-2012, 04:44 PM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: None of the members said anything about blaming anybody for random hostaging. The only reason someone asked "Is he with us?" is because you sprinted into the base while the door was closing at MTL. In the video it even shows you tresspassing into our base. I had reason to tie you up as did the member who tranqed you have reason.

Did you not see the clip? At 0.32 "take him out, its random hostaging." Take your lies elsewhere. However, even if you would say that rebels arent allowed before I entered the base I would not have a chance to go back out because I got tranqd as my first step touched the ground.

Well, lets just leave this to the admins now. Dont want to hear your lies anymore. Smile
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator