unban sienk04
Your name: sienk04

Your ban ID: i am not sure how to check

Banned by: pechverry

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d and v33x ( The person said that "didn't know" which one but i didn't do anything on v2d

Involved: campress : he had his friends all post on it trying to get me banned but its whatever..

i know i shouldn't have disconnected from being arrested but i was being arrested for calling a friend a slut in voice chat than some police officer thaught i called him a slut and i was like ok let me rp it. than i said sorry etc.. he than tazes me and trys to get a warrent for 15 minutes for that. i logged out because is that really worth 15 minutes of my time when it wasnt even directed towards him. yeah i admit what i did is wrong and it wont happen again, but i dont think i should be banned for it. if you have any questions for me pm me for my contact details, thanks for your time my id is STEAM_0:1:53855900
(08-02-2012, 06:25 PM)richardhammond Wrote: he than tazes me and trys to get a warrent for 15 minutes for that.

I had NEVER asked for a 15 minutes arrest, it was the president ( There was a Jail Guard at that time. )
Re-ban him I have proof lookat my ban req
I was the President, and my law was order I had a jail guard so I could warrant for more than 5 minutes. I even broadcasted you get 15mins to think about your actions.
the bottom line here is that i said slut in voice chat and i got arrested for it . its not against the rules and it shouldnt be considered harassment because i didnt repatidly say it. i said it once campress had a fit/tantrum and i kept getting tazed repeatidly. than 15 min arrest warrent was in and i said fuck no why should i waste 15 min of my time because i said slut in voice chat. it was a joke to my friend energetic. i dont think i should be banned for a day for this please reduce it to a couple of hours please.
You still broke the rules twice , I don't see a reason to unban you.
i broke the rule because i shouldnt be arrested in the first place theirfore it was illigitmate arrest so i shouldnt be subject to arrest for 15minutes so i logged out.
The reason of the arrest seems valid to me , I don't see how you are joking with a friend by calling him a slut.
me and my frien joke around like he will call me a bitch or something so i called him a slut than campress thaught i called her a slut and arrested me. thats why i logged out because i couldnt be asked to do that. please consider my unban
the standard arrest time is 5 mins (non-donator) i doubt it would be extended to 15 mins for a small crime
did you even try too discuss it with her, say sorry i was talking too my friend eg
instead of breaking rules and avoiding RP/arrest
and in RL innocent people sometimes get arrested, so as long as the cop is really doing it randomly try too sort it in using RP