DayZ anyone?
I'd like some people where i can play DayZ with. Im mostly online and behind my Pc from 12:00 to 20:30 GMT+1.

Steam: hiddedelaat

Ihope to play with u guys.
[Image: afm.jpg?m=1309298075]

I hate DayZ with a burning aura.
The following 3 users Like Warior135's post:
  • Nadrickk, Pilot, coolniceguy42
(08-01-2012, 07:25 PM)Warior135 Wrote: Snip

That was really off-topic, and didn't benefit the thread in any way.

OT: I unfortunately don't play DayZ anymore. Not after I discovered San Andreas Multiplayer.
The following 2 users Like Dylan's post:
  • equal, Moisty
Hey, i really want to play Dayz, but couple of days ago, I downloaded ARMA 2 to test it out and when it loads, the main screen is so laggy and when I start the Campaign, It lags like shit. Is there any way to stop the lagging. Please let me know, I really want to play DayZ. Smile Thank you!
Indulge

Get a better PC = Problem Solved.

Not much else you can do really its not like you goto www.makemypcrungoodgamesnow.com or something, thats not how it works.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(08-02-2012, 12:07 AM)Indulge Wrote: Hey, i really want to play Dayz, but couple of days ago, I downloaded ARMA 2 to test it out and when it loads, the main screen is so laggy and when I start the Campaign, It lags like shit. Is there any way to stop the lagging. Please let me know, I really want to play DayZ. Smile Thank you!

Did you try to turn the graphics options down?
I know, but If I turn down the graphics then the whole thing will suck. Is there any other way? Equalizer, my computer's a $1000's, but I think its a business computer, not a gaming computer. Yes, I know I was stupid I got a business computer, but I wasn't a computer genius, so I didn't know what to get. Do you know any other place to get a gaming computer that can run ARMA 2 perfectly from at least $600-$1000?
Indulge I find this site is pretty handy for PCs - http://www.chillblast.com/

But I only played DayZ a little and must admit, I sucked hard. Haven't touched it since.
Anyone wanna play DayZ with me?

I wont kill you.

(08-02-2012, 04:06 AM)Indulge Wrote: I know, but If I turn down the graphics then the whole thing will suck. Is there any other way? Equalizer, my computer's a $1000's, but I think its a business computer, not a gaming computer. Yes, I know I was stupid I got a business computer, but I wasn't a computer genius, so I didn't know what to get. Do you know any other place to get a gaming computer that can run ARMA 2 perfectly from at least $600-$1000?

I have a £300 PC and it runs on high graphics.
WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE DAYZ?!?!

* Sulks back into ArmA OA to test Avro Vulcan I have been working on*
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • coolniceguy42