[PROJECT] Fearless Serious RP Server
Evocity2 and Evocity_v2d are shitty maps.
Evocity_v17x and Evocity_v33x are better.
The following 1 user Likes RidingKeys's post:
  • Buddhist Stew
New update;
So, paramedics are bugged(Defib doesnt work), and I haven't a clue why, the code looks right, could be a source engine bug.
But a few new items are coming that no other PERP server has.
So, you'll now be able to craft joints, you're going to need Harvested marijuana, as well as some paper towels, and a heat source. These joints will be smokeable, or of course you can buy them from other players.
Also added to the list is Vodka, purchasable from the convenience store.
Soon i'll be adding a few new props you can use to spice up your house.
-IMPORTANT-
ALL DONATORS WHO ARE ON THE BETA ROSTER - PLEASE SEND ME A PM AND YOU'LL GET YOUR VIP STATUS.
The server is actualy quite fun, looks like a project which we should get public as soon as we clear up most of the bugs Cheese
Noobias and ASD - Accepted.
PM Me for Server IP and password.
Guys.
We're all gonna do some actual roleplay so hop on the server if you've been accepted.
At college Sad
Name:[FL:RP] Hampen
Do you have a microphone?:Yeah
Can you roleplay seriously?:yes i can
Hours in-game?: 73 or so
(Donators must have a minimum of 50 hours game time, while normal players must have 70 hours minimum.)
Do you agree to the terms of service?:yes i do
Are you willing to download the content pack?:always
Oh i might want to add that i'm a live roleplayer... Aka: The nerdy kind of roleplaying
Name:[FL:RP] ๖ۣۜShakeR
Do you have a microphone?:Yes,but don't like to talk on english then family here like Furlings
Can you roleplay seriously?:Yes I can.
Hours in-game?: 295 Hours
(Donators must have a minimum of 50 hours game time, while normal players must have 70 hours minimum.)
Do you agree to the terms of service?:Yes I do.
Are you willing to download the content pack?:Already Downloaded.
undefined
Again, sorry for posting unrelated content in the thread.
Seeing as riding didn't have an opinion of how you roleplayed other than your app, I saw fit to tell him.
Roleplay events me and him have set up have been ruined by people doing exactly what you were doing, disrupting them.
Forcing cops to taze and arrest you repeatedly even though they were trying to rp seriously was pretty bad.
However this is all offtopic, please post no more about it after this comment guys, if you wish to discuss it further feel free to pm me.

Note by Storm: All posts unrelated to the serious rp server have been deleted, pm me if you wish to discuss this issue further.
Upcoming Updates:
Fixed Vehicles
New "Corleone" Job
Craftable Burger King Food
Updated Properties
Jail being fixed.
A semi-truck.
The.Mainframe
you have private messaging disabled, I can't give you the information till you change that.