[PROJECT] Fearless Serious RP Server
Question 

Dear Community,

This is a project of RidingKeys and SoulRipper in cooperation with the Fearless Community.
The target we want to reach is a fully working Serious RP gamemode called "Vanilla" mainly scripted by RidingKeys with help of SoulRipper, at the moment the server is running "TacoScript" till it's finished. TacoScript will be completely optimized and improved aswell.

In this topic we want to share the current progress of the project and want to take part in it, give suggestions or ideas what we could add.
There will be updates regularly with screenshots etc. so you know how things are going. If the gamemode is stable enough to be released in a beta phase we will let you know so you can be a beta tester.

CURRENT PROGRESS:

Working on:
Better layout for Derma panels. F1, F3 etc.

Finished:
- TacoScript schema and some easter eggs!
- Vehicles + passenger seats added.

Cars which can't be lockpicked so easy(like in real life), but you can't park your car and then spawn it wherever you are, you have to take the car with you. And cheaper petrol and only at BP station.
I have a list of things I would like to see:

- Teams with spawnpoints
- Cars
- Unownable doors
- Character creation in 1 derma
- Chatbox from CityRP (if possible)
- Flags for jobs
- Money
- Inventory

Success Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Money should be working just doesn't have a HUD yet.
Working on
- Unownable Doors
- Teams with spawnpoints
- Flags for jobs
- Inventory
- Character creation in 1 derma
Cars should be done.
We should add car alarms, so the car owner is aware someone is damaging or stealing his car.
Could be a cool idea Kenny :-D
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

This project has been ported over to TacoScript 2 until Vanilla is finished, just because its much better then MelonScript.
Have you tried CakeScript? Tounge
CakeScript is broken, and there is no real good version available.
Who actually thinks up the names of these scripts ? Wink