[PROJECT] Fearless Serious RP Server
Name: [FL:RP]TheBlackShadowOfGod
Do you have a microphone?: Yep.
Can you roleplay seriously?: Ofcourse, like everyone else (I believe) I hate minges..
Hours in-game?: 206
Do you agree to the terms of service?: Sure I do.
Are you willing to download the content pack?: Yea. It's needed, so I don't have any probs with it.
I would apply but i got to much to do and I have not been on a serious RP server before so I don't know.

I will try when the server is up and running for the public.
Im not just perfect, Im WELSH.[Image: mca.png]
Name:Mahti/Johnny
Do you have a microphone?:Yes(really crappy one tho)
Can you roleplay seriously?:Yes
Hours in-game?:Umm about 350-370 (according to "stats list")
(Donators must have a minimum of 50 hours game time, while normal players must have 70 hours minimum.)
Do you agree to the terms of service?:Yes
Are you willing to download the content pack?:Ofc Tounge
Name: The Fish Assassin!
Do you have a microphone?: yep
Can you roleplay seriously?: yep
Hours in-game?: 40-ish?
(Donators must have a minimum of 50 hours game time, while normal players must have 70 hours minimum.) <--- shut up you, give me 2 or 3 days
Do you agree to the terms of service?: yep
Are you willing to download the content pack?: yep
Name: The.Mainframe
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Can you roleplay seriously?: Yes
Hours in-game?: 130
Do you agree to the terms of service?: Yes, yes, yes and yes
Are you willing to download the content pack?: Off course.. I don't care about it
Name: [FL:RP] Penguin
Do you have a microphone?: No...
Can you roleplay seriously?: Yes, many people can prove it.
Hours in-game?: Around 230
Do you agree to the terms of service?: Yes, and it's the first time I fully read someone's terms of agreement.
Are you willing to download the content pack?: Anything for the community and a serious RP!

I kept an eye on this project since I joined, I definitely wanna try it!
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
Name: Gestapo
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, not really high quality. Might not be the best, but you can hear my voice easily tho.
Can you roleplay seriously?: Yes. I have been roleplaying since the dark ages of LightRP and Hometown 1999 (:
Hours in-game?: Lé 368 hours.
Do you agree to the terms of service?: Yes of course i do
Are you willing to download the content pack?: Yes.
Name: [FL:CSS] 7rozen_7ear_ |BE|
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do
Can you roleplay seriously?: I'm experienced in Serious RP. I'm not only addicted to FL Semi Serious, but as well I am addicted to several other Serious RP servers. I know the rudiments. I rp'ed with you, RidingKeys, as well at a time (didn't know you were a developer :O) and I hope you can make a verdict not only based upon this application, but as well on your experience with me in-game. You tried to go a little bit more in the Serious RP direction and I liked it. I cooperated with you as the Chief of Medicine of the State. I liked the serious influences (gathering in the appartments, getting a pack of rations, ...), and I was unhappy when other players, with all the respect, didn't want to RP like that anymore.
Hours in-game?: I'm not sure, but I think it's something like 180 - 190. (I'll post an update soon.)
Do you agree to the terms of service?: Yes, I do.
Are you willing to download the content pack?: Yes, I am.
Total of bans: Zero, nil, nada, none :p

I hope this application is helpful not only to RidingKeys, but as well to other players who don't know what's the intention of Serious RP. It's more realistic, slower, but nicer if done well. It's also less easy to play like a minge on those servers because the rules are stricter, you have to play slower because everybody does and because you're controlled by the police all the time (well, that's HL2:RP).

Anyway, wheter I'm accepted or not, respect for the developpers because you all got this for.

Kind regards,

/2.7\
© Nudelholz
Name: BioWulf
Do you have a microphone?: Indeed I have.
Can you roleplay seriously?: Hell yes I can Tounge (imo) I can Roleplay pretty well, got bans in the beginning but nowadays I don't have em, at all :3 'nuff Said
Hours in-game?: about 250 or so.
(Donators must have a minimum of 50 hours game time, while normal players must have 70 hours minimum.)
Do you agree to the terms of service?: Yes, they're not hard to follow
Are you willing to download the content pack?: Why not?

(06-09-2011, 04:51 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:
(06-09-2011, 02:40 PM)Storm Wrote: Blackshadow I had to ban you for an hour for running and jumping through a hostage situation as unemployed repeatedly, even after I warned you in OOC.. That not serious rp lol.

First of all. That ban has nothing to do with this app, and has nothing to do with the fact of being a BETA-tester for a new server.

Also even the best RP'ers get banned once or more.

Second; Just of that ban from "running into a hostage situation" makes me a Bad/not-serious RP'er?
Well, okay then?
I consider myself to be an excellent roleplayer and I've never been banned.

Visual - Accepted
Mahti - Accepted
Fish - Accepted
The.Mainframe - Accepted
Adria_Penguin - Accepted
Gestapo - Accepted
Frozen fear - Accepted
BioWulf - Accepted
The following 1 user Likes RidingKeys's post:
  • The.mainframe