[PROJECT] Fearless Serious RP Server
(01-29-2011, 12:43 PM)Shark Wrote: Well then we only have a few ideas on the server, better we flood him with our ideas and he implements what he can

I suppose your right. The server looks like it is gonna be win
Here:
When I looked through the Valve Developer Wiki about mod-making, I learnt something very useful:

Instead of shoving all your ideas into the first release, it helps to just release a version which focuses more on the quality of the product itself.

In other words, release the server without having all the funky things installed, and keep updating it, adding all these new ideas over the course of a month or two, rather than dumping them all into the initial release. Otherwise, who knows what will happen?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Right now it's still buggy. It's not overloaded with features yet, however I need to finish two main factions before anything happens.
looks epic
Lookin' good so far. I love the clan-specific clothing idea.
Having a lot of work to do in the real world, therefore this project won't receive any work for the next week or so.
This project sounds pretty awesome.
Can't wait for it :-)
Turtles!
Tried to test out the script on my personal server, however it seems to be corrupted. Still gonna continue work on it though.
Is this project still up and running?
[Image: addon2.png]
I know you all thought I gave up on you, but i've been really busy and had to leave abruptly and get stuff done.
Here's a picture of the radio code thats being put into the new gamemode.