[PROJECT] Fearless Serious RP Server
(01-23-2011, 05:17 PM)Kenny Wrote: How about, there are lockers all over the map, you can store stuff here like money.
When you die people can take everything on your body (apart from clothes) so guns,food and mony.
so people will store stuff and the more stuff in your inventory the slower you go.

Edit: Also its not all the same locker, you cant then go in this locker and take peoples things, its like your very own one.
*cough experiment cough*
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
[Image: 83awesome2.png]
[Image: 77awesome3.png]
Third Person + Clan specific clothing
Awesome Cheese
In the inventory there used to only be a "Drop" feature. I've now added a use feature on right click. Testing it now.
Endurance amour ftw Cheese
Just out of interest, what style of RP is this going to be? Will it be similar to RP, with the "City Life" kind of roleplay, or is it dark and dangerous, like Experiment RP?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(01-26-2011, 03:50 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Just out of interest, what style of RP is this going to be? Will it be similar to RP, with the "City Life" kind of roleplay, or is it dark and dangerous, like Experiment RP?
A mixture of both.
The reason armour like this is being used is to represent some of the clans.

As Kenny said. Also this post is more of a test to see if my signature works.
I think instead of flooding him with ideas for things he is not ready to do yet, you go to his server (its pretty cool) and support him and base your suggestions off THAT. The server is very cool. You can do this really cool thing where you can place your weapon on your belt, arm, back or whatever. By using Pitch, Yaw, And roll you can pick where it does. Its VERY cool and it has potential.
Well then we only have a few ideas on the server, better we flood him with our ideas and he implements what he can