[PROJECT] Fearless Serious RP Server
I'm still strongly against the idea of locking the server behind a password.
Right now thats Nudelholz and Souls decision, too lock it behind a password, it could be permanent, or it may be just to prevent anybody from getting into it until its finished.
I mean once it's finished and running, we shouldn't keep it private.
Ofcourse not, everyone that likes serious roleplay is welcome. Also a update: I got the vehicles working in TacoScript.

[Image: murciemfm.png]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(01-10-2011, 07:36 AM)Kenny Wrote: Who actually thinks up the names of these scripts ? Wink

want to know people with nuts in there skull,,unless it was a fearless member wo thinks the names up Idea
Can we have a different map to EvoCity?

Also, just an idea: The server could have weather effects (namely rain) which can be turned off visually (i.e. the visual effects can be disabled but you can still hear them).
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(01-13-2011, 05:08 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Can we have a different map to EvoCity?

EvoCity2!! :3
I've added a SWAT van into TacoScript, as I think that was what was missing on the Serious server, i'm also working on getting the Weapons in seats mod working with our vehicle Mod, if its possible.
If you guys think about EvoCity 2, It's needs ep1 and ep2 so no, also we had weather mod before.
(01-13-2011, 09:33 PM)Fallen Wrote: If you guys think about EvoCity 2, It's needs ep1 and ep2 so no, also we had weather mod before.

Yeah, due to me getting hacked a while ago I dont even have any of the half lifes anymore.