[PROJECT] Fearless Serious RP Server
I think we should just have some really hard question air.
and make it quite boring for starting players so eventually they will just leave.
Also we should keep props to donator only.
First off you spelt questionnaire wrong, secondly on the forums or when you join the server for the first time.
Right now this is how it's working.
You've got a questionaire to fill out, failure to do so will result in a 30 minute ban. Secondly, the server is password protected, ALWAYS, that will never change, donor or not you will only get the password if you demonstrate good roleplaying abilities(This is subject to change.) Props are an important part of roleplay, theres no need to make people pay to use them.
The following 1 user Likes RidingKeys's post:
  • 2Deep
Lol failure to pass the questionaire results in a ban?
Yes, rather than a kick. Then someone can rejoin and try other answers, get them wrong, get kicked and the process repeats.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The questionnaire should change after X amount of days
(01-11-2011, 03:20 PM)Dragon Assassin Wrote: Lol failure to pass the questionaire results in a ban?
if you fail it more then twice its a ban. The other two times are a kick.
Also how many questions will there be?
I think it should range from 5-10
(01-10-2011, 07:53 PM)Kenny Wrote: Raffi we all know that thats a lie
That was the joke.
(01-10-2011, 08:57 PM)killjoy Wrote: That would keep player counts really low, besides - passwords leak.
The password can be changed every few months or so, and failRPers get perma-banned.
(01-11-2011, 05:26 PM)Dragon Assassin Wrote: The questionnaire should change after X amount of days
That means we'd have to keep thinking up new questions.

If we can think of 50 unique questions related to proper RP, then I'd have to hand you one.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles