Unban Request - Legendary Fox
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
hahaha funny joke....

User warned. - Ruxandra.
Nah Ruxandra. Its like a cop running up to you, saying they are going to arrest you, they cuff you then run of giggling. It just doesn't happen. The joke wasn't very funny, and i've already had 'jokes' off of grub, and I felt disrespected, and I didn't want it off you.

Its just plain immature, and you're always telling people to 'cut the attitude'.
[Image: source.gif]
Please forgive me for being inpatient, but I feel this unban request is being forgotten about. Its been around twelve days, and in a few days a week since I posted this.

Is anything going to be done about this?
Alright fox so running up to me and saying "I WANT PROOF NOW OF WHAT I DID" is okay? Since I guess I need to take screen shots of everything you do because I'm not trustworthy enough to be an admin. Oh and saying something along the lines "At least I'm not like Alexia or Ruxandra who sucked up to get there bans removed." is that also okay to say? Since you seem to be so how should I put it, Centered on those steam chat logs. I guess I didn't feel disrespected during that conversation.

I would like to add how innocent you are trying to present yourself. Yet you know exactly what you did.

Lets get back on track Fox.

Well to begin I received multiple accounts of you randomly slashing people with a knife. So I felt it was time I viewed you to make sure all accusations were correct. I watched you follow a man into KFC and both of you jumped on top of the counter for some strange reason. You approached closer to him and crouched down and began to make slurping noises by his private area.
He seem annoyed and told you to stop. Sure enough that knife comes out and you slash him across his knee caps about. I recall him saying "dude wtf stop." Then you run out to the curb of KFC and the other man just awkwardly comes to the curb too. Then you take off down the tunnel at a full sprint. You dart to the right side of the tunnel pull out an AWP. That man stumbled to the middle of the street then BAM You dropped him like a bag of potatoes. Then in another sprint you go to the other side of the rocks(In front of rebel house) and have enough time to put away the AWP do a quick 2 second check and disconnect. It really is funny how this plays in my head like a movie.

**Lets please stay on topic also
** Let us also leave Ruxandra out of this due to the fact she is not the one that banned you. For I am the one who gave you the 37day ban.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
We've already went over this have we not grub? Post #2 & #4?

I am not going to let that slip about Ruxandra, I think that was way out of order, how telling players that are already banned they are going to get a permaban, and then turn around and say it was a joke. She even typed it proffesionally.
Quote:Well to begin I received multiple accounts of you randomly slashing people with a knife. So I felt it was time I viewed you to make sure all accusations were correct. I watched you follow a man into KFC and both of you jumped on top of the counter for some strange reason. You approached closer to him and crouched down and began to make slurping noises by his private area.
He seem annoyed and told you to stop. Sure enough that knife comes out and you slash him across his knee caps about. I recall him saying "dude wtf stop." Then you run out to the curb of KFC and the other man just awkwardly comes to the curb too. Then you take off down the tunnel at a full sprint. You dart to the right side of the tunnel pull out an AWP. That man stumbled to the middle of the street then BAM You dropped him like a bag of potatoes. Then in another sprint you go to the other side of the rocks(In front of rebel house) and have enough time to put away the AWP do a quick 2 second check and disconnect. It really is funny how this plays in my head like a movie.

What the hell, a member for a year and then you show this behaviour? Even without the AWP part I find this unacceptable. Not expected from you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I am pretty sure, as I said earlier I logged out at the tides, and I did so for the reason I specified in one of my other posts. as I also said, I do NOT deny doing what I did at the KFC, Atleast you have my honesty. So, when you counteract what I did, it was RDM, which I was given 37 days for, which I repeat, to myself and others is over the top and I have seen many admins in the past week or two ban for RDM for around 8 days. Been around 12 now.

I also love how Grub tries to land me in more shit than I already am, adding on little parts also.

(08-04-2012, 09:13 AM)grub Wrote: Alright fox so running up to me and saying "I WANT PROOF NOW OF WHAT I DID" is okay? Since I guess I need to take screen shots of everything you do because I'm not trustworthy enough to be an admin. Oh and saying something along the lines "At least I'm not like Alexia or Ruxandra who sucked up to get there bans removed." is that also okay to say? Since you seem to be so how should I put it, Centered on those steam chat logs.

I didn't run up, I enquired, to which I did with complete politeness and possible anger, which can be understood. I asked for proof on what I had done, where you told me if I wanted to see any proof, I would need to accept a permanent ban. I didn't say anything along those lines either, I just said that I acknowledge an admin had that done, possibly for eligibility, and that I wanted this done as its stocking me up for a Permanent Ban.
Been like fifteen days now, I've explained all that was asked and more, and given my terms. If this is being discussed in the admin section, that's cool, it's just I feel like this request is being indirectly ignored so that I serve this time or something. heh.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator